Chapter 2: Black Sheep Of Europe

(America's POV)

I finished eating my ice cream, and cleaned my face up.

"Alfie, we have to go. The world meeting starts in a few hours." I heard the Brit say.

"I'm coming dude! I just need to get my jacket on." I quickly threw on my bomber jacket and we head outside. I kissed him before we got off the porch, only to be pushed off.

"Get off of me you bloody git!" We walked the rest of the way to the car.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because we're in public." We got into the car and I started it.

"So?~ I wanna be able to show my love for you in public." I stated, grabbing his hand.

All he did was remove it and use it to hide his face. I tried to remove his hands but he wouldn't budge. "Come on. Let me see your face!"

"I don't wanna!" '

I finally removed his hands. Just as he was about to insult me, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He gave in and kissed back after a while. I pulled away and started driving.

"I love you too." He said in a stubborn voice. I smiled.

***

(England's POV)

"Hey mon ' meilleur ami. '" France said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Get off of me you frog."

"Why? We're best friends, so why can't i touch you?"

"Because. I dont like being touched by frogs."

"Whatever, Black Sheep Of Europe."

"I told you not to call be that!" I slammed my elbow into his stomach. He released his grip.

"Ow!"

"Knock it off you two!" China said.

"Well he started it by touching me!" I exclaimed.

"Arthur, dude, calm down!" Alfred said. I sat down.