The Bad Boy, the Baby and Me

"What the hell, Ashton? Let me go!" I hissed, ignoring my wildly beating heart

"Don't test my patience. I will kill that jerk if he dares to touch you or Stella again." he whispered, his lips almost grazing my ear, sending a delicious shiver down my spine.

"You d-don't get to s-say that. I am s-still mad at you." I stuttered, pathetically.

His deep oceanic eyes bored into mine, while his warm breath fanned my face.

"That doesn't change the fact that you are mine neither will it stop me from doing this."

Before I could register his words, he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

 ***

What happens when you throw in two immature teenagers and a mysterious baby together? You get the recipe for disaster. And, what happens when you add crazy best friends, cocky bad boys, gangsters, murderers, clueless adults and mean girls to the mix? Congratulations! You have everything to blow up a shit storm. 

 Millie is so busy leading a simple life and Ashton is so busy basking in his bad boy glory, that they are totally thrown off the balance when they have no other choice but to look after a mysterious baby who comes with way too many secrets and life threats. They have to constantly battle to preserve their sanity and their hearts, while they try to unravel the mystery surrounding the baby.

Will they be able to win this fruitless battle?

Follow Millie and Ashton on a rollercoaster ride consisting of love, friendship, baby, threats, mean girls, bad boys, suspicious parents and diapers!!

By: crystally_rain

status: completed