Pranking the badboy

'Shit,shit,shit,shit,hide,hide,hide,find somewhere to hide,hide,hide,there run faster FUCK!!!' I ran so fast to the janitor's closet and can hear my heart  beating in my ears perfectly

'Shit,shit,shit,shit,hide,hide,hide,find somewhere to hide,hide,hide,there run faster FUCK!!!' I ran so fast to the janitor's closet and can hear my heart beating in my ears perfectly.

 'Just breathe,breathe,breathe' I said to myself but just when I was finally relaxing I heard them. I heard the footsteps coming closer, and closer! 

'Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!!!!!!' They kept coming closer!! It sounds like they where running towards where I'm at!

 "ARIELLLLLLL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!YOUR SO GOING TO PAY FOR THAT FUCKING PRANK!!!!!" He said that so loud and it was fucking right out side the fucking door!!!

'Breathe, breathe, be quiet' 

I kept repeating to myself then slowly again I calmed down.

 I started to hear the footsteps started to walk and fade away. I open the door so quite and quick because I need to get the FUCK OUT OF HERE! But once I open the door there he was, he's grey eyes were looking in to my soul! 

MY FUCKING SOUL! 

He's eyes quickly darken and pushed me against the wall so fast before I let my air out he was next to my ear.

"Now Ariel want to tell me why you did that FUCKIN prank on my FUCKIN BIKE!" He barked...

*****

Ariel was known for all of her pranks. Shit she even prank teachers. She pranked everyone except for the bad boy. So that's when she decided to prank the prank on he's famous bike.

Bruce the badboy was the baddest boy in school. He was also know as the famous fuck boy in school He had grey eyes, Blondish brown hair, perfect jaw line, six pack, perfect tone arms and chest. But he gets pranked by the famous Ariel. Let's just see how this goes.

By: friesbeforeguys101

Status: Completed