Alpha Ren

"There's a problem with your theory," he murmurs, the touch of his fingers down my jawline, down my neck, a silent warning

"There's a problem with your theory," he murmurs, the touch of his fingers down my jawline, down my neck, a silent warning. I'm in the midst of a cold, calculated predator. "One side of me wants to preserve that precious innocence of yours, while the other, well, wants to absolutely destroy it."

Not much is known about Alpha Ren. Simply that he lives in a small island in a big estate away from everyone. His secrets remain hidden within the shadows of his distance. He's untouchable. 

Homeless, Brielle stumbles upon a job at the docks. Whispers speak of better jobs upon Ren's island. And when his ship sails in, Brielle gets a chance, and takes it. 

Smuggling herself on, she finds herself as a servant within his endless estate, working to keep herself alive. However, as curiosity increases with the elusiveness of the Alpha, Brielle finds herself finding out Ren's terrible secret. 

Perhaps the Alpha everyone sees on the surface has another side to him. A side, so dangerous, there's only one person who can keep it at bay.

By: midika

Status: ongoing

THERES A LOT OF ALPHA BOOKS AND YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT IF YOUR INTERESTED