The Beating...Ow. That's going to leave a mark

SARAH'

You know that scene in Twilight where Felix basically uses Edward as a human basketball?

(A\N Yes, I watched Twilight and I'm a guy. So sue me)

Yeah... Blade basically did that and then some to me.

It sucked. Royally.

I threw the first hit. Well, the first twenty? He blocked them all with one hand. Then he sent twenty blows right back at me. I barely managed to block them all. We went back and forth like that for about an hour. I ccould tell he was impressed by the fact that he was straining. Hell, he was a scary ass person if he could take on an Alpha without much stress on his part.

Suddenlly his eyes flashed amber. Immediately I realized who I was dealing with. Sure, I had heard Tom call him Blade, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I didn't know that the pull I felt torwards him was bedause I was his mate. Well, I was. Until I caught his smell a year ago. The reason I  had been such a bitch to him in particular was so that he wasn't caught in line of fire of my personal curse.

My curse?

I can never find happiness.

You may think I'm being dramatic.

I'm not.

BLADE'S THOUGHT

She isn't.

BACK TO SARAH

Thank you, Blade. Now let me do my fucking chapter, damnit

I snarled at him and redoubled my efforts to take him down. He suddenly spun, hit me in the ear, grabbed me by the neck, ran up a tree, dragging me up as he did, lept out into the air and threw me into the ground with roar of rage. He landed in a crouch. I landed in a crater. Suddenly his head snapped and he snarled at whatever had caught his attention. I looked at what he was loooking at saw why he was less than happy now.

A group of demons and Vampires were coming torwards us with murder in their eyes.

I stood and told my Beta, ""Get everyone out of here."

Blade looked at me over his shoulder and grinned. I smiled back. When in battle I let the innocent warrior out to play. The one who wasn't a bitch.

This would be where I let out the part of me that I had last released when I was TWO.

My first Shift.

The begining of my curse.

The begining of my hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey two chapters in a day. That ain't bad for my track record huh?

Anyway next chapter is back to Blade's POV.

And no, Sarah is not a bitch because she wants to be.

It's to keep everyone else safe.

COMMENT!

SHARE!

FAN!

GOOD NIGHT!