Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER

"Shit, they are going to kill me!  Damnit! Get out of my way, Demon!" I snarled just I sliced his head from his shoulders and kept running torwards the church my mates wanted to marry me at. Seeing as how they had a pregnant Sarah on their side, there was no way in hell I was going to argue with them.

I value my life too much.

I was running at full speed to get there, when they appeared right in front of me. I yelped and jumped over their heads to land in a crouch on the other side of them.

"Well, now we know where he is. Right, girls?" I gulped.

"Yep. Blade what happened?"

"Demons" was all I said.

"Let's see, that makes the twentieth time he's said that. In other words, LIAR!"

Her being pregnant or not, that made me bristle.

"Sarah..." Eska warned seeing my eyes suddenly turn emotionless. This has happened since the day I asked them to marry me about a year ago.

"I'm sorry," Sarah whimpered. Immediately I was all happy again. I smiled and forgave her.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Do you, Blade Insel take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to hold and protect until the day you leave this mortal plane?"

"I do."

"Do you, Sarah Bloodclaw, take this man to be your lafully wedded husband, to care for and bear for, until the day you leave this mortal plane?"

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you, Husband and third wife! You may kiss the bride."

And so I did.

Again.

I know I will be on this Earth for a very long time.  So spending it with my mates, seems like the perfect way to spend it.

And so I will

Until death do us part, me and my mates.

THE END