01

"you know, we should have stayed home. this is a literal nightmare." jisoo spoke outloud through the sound of the blasting music.

"light up, unnie. I can't believe this is your first time going to prom." chaeyoung dragged her hand into the crowd and jisoo helplessly followed.

"i knew i shouldn't have told you." she rolled her eyes.

the party was so alive and everyone was going into a rave. chaeyoung looked like she was so excited but jisoo glared almost at everyone who pushes her.

"where are we even going?"

"to meet sooyoung and yeri. they're by the food table."

after successfully squeezing through the crowd, they've reached the food table where they saw their two friends fixing themselves with the deviled eggs.

"i don't know why there are deviled eggs here but i love em." sooyoung said as she stuffed a whole piece in her mouth.

"couldn't agree more." yeri was secretly putting the deviled eggs in a small plastic she had hidden in her purse.

"hey guys." chaeyoung greeted the two and the two widen their eyes when they saw them coming over.

"chaeng, jisoo! what are you doing here?!" sooyoung grabbed onto chaeng's arm as she pulled her to duck.

"yah, what's your problem, sooyoung." jisoo asked a bit ticked off by her rash actions.

"have you not heard?" yeri worried. "jennie and lisa are looking for you guys."

chaeyoung found herself paling and jisoo found herself frowning.

"what the hell do those barbies want from us?" jisoo growled. why are the most annoying pair in the school looking for them. they are like the definition of trouble.

"they seemed pissed off. as in real pissed off. and i quote, they stole something that weren't theirs." sooyoung explained.

"that's a big accusation coming from two airheads. why would they even think i will steal from them?" jisoo arched a brow.

cough.

they all stared at chaeyoung who had her palm raised. "i think that would have been my fault."

jisoo's eyes widen. "what? what did you-"

"sorry to bother the loser club's social gathering but i believe there's something we have to talk about."

the four pair of eyes widen by the familiar voice who spoke.

there they saw jennie and lisa looking down at them with a bitchy look.