02

jennie looked down at the four women who were ducked besides the food table.

"give me back what you fucking stole from us, bitch." she spat out, eyes glaring on chaeyoung who paled more.

"it w-wasn't on purpose, i swear! i just happened to picked it up yesterday and d-didn't have the chance to give it back!" chaeyoung explained but it didn't even convince the popular duo an inch.

"that's, like, already borderline stealing." lisa commented while shrugging her shoulder.

"hey, you jerks, she said she didn't steal it and was just kind enough to pick it up for your klutzy attitudes. don't go calling us bitch as you please." jisoo looked at jennie with cold eyes.

"kim jisoo, aren't you a brave fella?" lisa taunted with her arms cross and her ponytail tied high.

"for a hunchwoman, you sure do talk a lot." jisoo smirked making lisa frown.

chaeyoung dug onto her purse and pulled out what seemed to be a pink leatherman with the initials KJN carved on it. she handed it to jennie immediately almost shoving it to the girls boobs.

"here. now leave us alone." chaeyoung tried her best not to sound intimidated by the two.

jisoo looked confused. just why the hell were they being such ass over a leatherman?

"that's it? a leatherman? that's what got you both fussing on about?" jisoo mocked them.

they rolled their eyes. "oh please. not like someone you could understand. we need to clean our nails daily for hygiene." jennie used her leatherman that had a nail file function.

jisoo never wanted anything but to slam the two idiots' head against the table.

"let's not waste anymore time with them. come on, lisa." jennie tapped on lisa shoulder to which she swiftly followed.

"bye losers." lisa said giving them a teasing wink.

"they are the epitome of mean girls." yeri said. "what's wrong with them?" she shivered.

"a lot of things." jisoo scowled. she doesn't want to get involved with with loose screws.