03

lisa smiled as she saw how happy jennie looked when they finally found her pink leatherman.

"i really need to be careful of my things starting now," jennie said, clutching tightly the metal object.

"you better be, jen, we should be thankful that it was in the hands on kim jisoo's company. if it were someone else, who knew what they could have done with this advantage." lisa shrugged and jennie agreed with her.

"i know just where to keep it." jennie winked and tucked her leather man between her boobs.

"you're gross!" lisa laughed and linked her arm with her best friend. finally, jennie is smiling again. after knowing that her leather man went missing, she was panicking and wouldn't stop crying the whole day.

"not grosser than you." jennie countered, "and that hideous floral dress. why do you have that?"

"admit it, i still look good. i look good with anything." lisa smirked.

"true. but not as good as— ugh, minatozaki at your 7."

lisa followed jennie's gaze and saw a fuming sana minatozaki marching towards them, her minions behind her as usual.

sana stopped in front of the duo with a clearly unhappy face. however, it looked like it was more targeted on lisa.

"what do you want, sana?" jennie raised a brow at her.

sana took a step closer to lisa. "i just want to talk with your dumb sidekick here, kim. now back off." she glared at jennie.

"are you out of your mind? watch your words, minatozaki." jennie lightly pushed sana and give her a knowing look. a look that sana too well that it can get her to trouble.

"well why don't you watch out for your slut of a friend and tell her to keep her hands off of somebody else's partner," sana spatted crossing her arms.

jennie glanced at lisa who was also looking back at her. lisa shook her head a bit and that's all it takes for jennie to know.

"my friend here will never go for someone who had been used by a second-grade like you." jennie looked at her up and down in disgust making sana fume more.

"that's not what mina told me. bambam broke up with her because of blondie over here."

lisa and jennie glanced at the crying girl who was glaring at lisa behind sana.

"do you know a bambam, lis?" jennie whispered to her.

lisa annoyingly sighed. "unfortunately, i do. it's that annoying freak who couldn't stop bothering me."

the girl who was crying, whom they guessed was mina suddenly launched forward. "you fucking slut!"

and with that, the first fight in prom night had commence.