18

Maura's PoV

After going through what had happened with Jane again the principal has decided that he will make sure they aren't hanging around in between classes when they are due to come back to school. He assured me they have been suspended for three days.

If I am not on the school grounds and Jane needs to use her pass out then she is to go to the office and sit there.
After he leaves I send a quick message to Jane knowing she will still be at lunch before 5th

Hey you.. glad I picked your pen up? Good news they have been suspended for three days - M

Not long enough....
And yeah of course I was glad you picked my pen up... just now have a lot of questions from Frost!! If he hadn't of coughed well... that biology lesson could of become a practical ;) - J

Laughing at her response I gather my things up grabbing my purse as I head out of the school I see her stood with Frost they are both watching me sending one more quick message

I'm leaving for the day I have a few errands if you need to pass out go to the office the principal gave it the ok :) see you soon birthday girl ;) - M x

No problem, I'm gonna grab a coffee with Frost after so I'll be home by 6pm Laters baby - J x

Smiling at her response I jump in the Range Rover and head off home, deciding I'll take a soak in the bath before getting ready I now have a little more time to kill. Calling at the store on my way home to pick Jane some beers up.

When I get home I kick my heels off by the door locking it behind me. I put the beers in the fridge and head upstairs, gather the laundry baskets and take them back down, I throw everything in the machine and head back upstairs, I go into my dressing room and pull out my dress and shoes for the night hanging them out of site in case Jane comes home early.

As I'm running the bath I race down to my office grab a pen and a post stick

Wear me x

I stick it to the front of the garment bag, taking my phone with me I go and lay in the bath.

Checking the time I notice it's 5pm I wrap my robe around me letting the water drain from the bath before rinsing it out, I pull out some black lace panties and put them on pull a pair of shorts on and a t.shirt. Jane has no idea that I'm taking her out, when I get down stairs I pull out a beer from the fridge and place another envelope in front of it with nothing but open me x written on the front.

I call and order a taxi to pick us up at 715pm no sooner as I put the phone down it rings again
J

"Hey, Janie you ok?"

"Maur where are you!" She practically screams

"Where are you Jane what's going on, I'll come get you stay on the phone"

"Heading for the park, Maura quick I don't know how long I can keep them away"

I had all ready grabbed my keys not grabbing a jacket I slip my shoes back on that were by the door and pulling the door behind me I race to the car and back out of the drive going far to fast to reach her in time.

"I'm nearly there Jane head for the north gate and get ready to jump in I don't want them seeing where you went"

"Ok" I can hear them shouting at her in the back ground,

Pulling up along near the north gate I lean over opening the door for her to jump in as soon as she does she goes down really low as I drive off as if I was just driving by, no one will have seen her the way she hide down I'm sure.