Chapter 3- Charity Concert

Ali

Elizabeth and I both had on sweats and high school tshirts. Our dresses had been brought in, and we were walking around as everyone was getting ready for the concert. We walked onto the big, empty stage.

"I can't wait to hear the music tonight. I love music."

"Really? I didn't know!" I countered back to her. Elizabeth was the girl who always had lyrics running through her head, and a song in her heart. She was always singing, even though she couldn't sing. Music was her life, and I completely respected that. She laughed.

"Hey remember Little Mix's first single?"

"How could I not?" I giggled. She sang, and I joined in.

"Mama told me not waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly, don't let what they say keep you up at night, and if they give you shhh," We made the 'shhh' symbol with our fingers to our lips. "Then they can walk on by."

There we were, in the middle of a giant stage in London, single one of our favorite Little Mix songs. Two girls from Cleveland, hanging out with the big leagues in London. Epic.

I started Jesy's verse. "My feet, feet can't touch the ground, and I don't hear a sound, but you just keep on runnin' up your mouth, oh."

Elizabeth sang Jade's part. "So, walk, walk on over there, 'cos I'm too fly to care, oh yeaaa."

"Mama told me not to waste my life..." We sang again, except this time, four beautiful angel voices chimed in. We both turned around, and Little Mix was singing with us.

"I'm sorry I destroyed your solo, Jade." Elizabeth said.

"Same here, Jesy." I said, and they all laughed. They walked up to us.

"Who are you may I ask?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Well, I'm Elizabeth."

"And I'm Ali."

"We're both from Ohio in the states, we got jobs here. We actually met One Direction when they were in town, so we met up again, and now we're here." Lib explained.

"Well, aren't you the lucky girls?" Perrie said.

"Are you effing kidding me Perrie?" I protested. "You're in like an amazing girl-band, are dating Zayn Malik, and you happen to be beautiful AF." She laughed and thaked me.

"You're all beautiful!" Really it's been great having such a down-to-earth girl band. You know, you're like us. It's real cool." Lib said.

"Well, it's so nice to meet some fans." Leigh-Anne said.

"Leigh, Anne, let me just tell you how excited I was when I found out we share a birthday!" Lib awkwardly said.

"Oh my god, Elizabeth, how much more awkward can you be?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, while Leigh laughed.

"Well, we all better be getting ready for the concert, maybe we'll see you later?" Jesy asked.

'Definitely! You'll all be at the after-party, right?" I asked.

"Of course! Wouldn't miss it!" Jade said. We waved goodbye and went backstage to get ready. Lou Teasdale sat us down to get our hair and makeup done.

My hair was put into a bun, and I had a dark purple shadow with a light beige lipstick. Elizabeth's hair, which was always pulled up, had been done into perfect loose curls. She had opted to put on brown eye shadow with volumizing mascara, and a nude lip. Lou made both of us pale Ohio girls glow.