~3~

Keith's Pov

We were at the arcade an I was sat down at a table, with a ice pack that Matt gave me. Pidge and Hunk were off playing somewhere in the arcade and Lance was sitting next to me. I had a cup of ice resting against my face where Lotor had punched me.

"Are you sure your okay Keith?" I sighed he's been worrying way too much about me since we've arrived.

"Lance, for the millionth time i'm OK." Lance rolled his eyes and ate a fry.

"I'm just worried, this is the second time I saw you hurt. Is this like your usually schedule or something?" I sighed.

"Lance it's fine i've grown acustomed to just deal with it. Shiro and Adam did so why can't I?" People eventually stopped bullying them when Shiro beat the hell out of one of the jocks. The jock transfered schools. I looked back at Lance and he looked sad.

"You shouldn't be 'acustomed' to being bullied." I stared at him with a confused expression.

"And that's because they have each other to lean on, that's how they made it." I nodded slightly. It was true, Adam and Shiro have been dating ever since freshman year and they always found comfort in each other.

"Lance it's nice that you want to care about me but i'm fine." I gave him a small smile before leaving the arcade. My house was maybe a 15 minute walk from the arcade so I just enjoyed the silence while I still had it.

~

I haven't updated this in forever! i'm so sorry I just had writers block for this story and I kinda still do so i'm sorry for the short chapter!