~4~

Keiths Pov

I got home and heard moaning from Shiro's room. I rolled my eyes.

"HEY GAYS! I'M HOME!" I yelled as I flung myself on the couch of our living room.

After a few seconds I heard a thump and a string of curse words. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as Shiro and Adam came downstairs. Their hair was messy and Adam's face was flushed. 

"Hey K-keith, your home!" Adam says, awkwardly rubbing his neck with his hand. 

"Is this what you guys do everytime i'm out of the house?" I asked turning my head to look at the tv infront of me. I heard Adam have a 'spontanious' coughing fit behind me.

"Soo, what do you guys want for dinner." Shiro asked as he walked to the kitchen, which was right besides the living room.

"Can we just order pizza?" I groaned. As much as I love Shiro..

He.

Does.

NOT.

Know. 

How.

To.

Cook.

He almost burned down the kitchen 4 times. That's the reason we have a closet full of fire extinguishers. Shiro nodded and went to the phone to order pizzas. We all decided to watch a random movie while we were waiting. We decided to watch the outsiders. (Reallly good book, I was reading it for English and I looovedd it. We're currently watching the movie :3)

The doorbell rang and Adam got up with the money to pay. He said thank you and brought the pizza to the living room. after the movie the pizza box was empty and Adam fell asleep on Shiro's stomach. I yawned and turned off the tv. I took one of our extra blankets and draped it across the two. I went upstairs to my room. I changed into an oversized t-shirt that goes down to my lower thighs, not bothering to put pants on. I got under the covers of my bed and dozed off almost immediately.

"Keiiithhhhh wake upp" I grumbled at the voice, knowing who it was, and buried myself into the covers of my blanket.

"Go away demon child" I said to Pidge. I heard laughter in my room and I sat up lazily, untangling my hair by running my hand through it. I looked up to see Pidge, Hunk, and Lance?

"WHy are you guys here it's like, what, nine?"

"Actually it's 1 p.m. doof." Pidge stated. I groaned and laid back down.

"Matt's here and he made bacon." 

That comment got me up from my bed. Lance snorted and I flicked him off. I opened my bedroom door and ran downstairs. I saw Matt in the kitchen.

"Heyy Matt" I said as I ate a piece of bacon.

"Hey Keith your finally awake." I nodded.

"That's because your evil sister attacked me in my room." Matt rolled his eyes at me. I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

"Yeah she's pretty evil." Matt said, turning off the stove. Matt and Pidge always came in the mornings on Saturday's to visit Shiro, Adam, and I.

"Hey Keef, where are your pants?" Pidge asked walking into the kitchen and getting a glass of milk. Hunk and Lance just stood at the entrance of the kitchen. 

"I was to lazy to put them on." I said truthfully. Pidge and Matt laughed, Hunk grinned and Lance.

Blushed?

I shook my head, probably my imagination.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We're gonna hang out at the park" I nodded.

This was gonna be a good day. 

Or so I thought.

~

Really short again, but deal with it because I am. :)

<3