• Scenarios ~ Nights Out

Sombra -

For nights out, you two would have your arms linked with each other's. Anyone that looks at you for too long would get their phone hacked by Sombra, causing them to leave in confusion. She values your feelings and everything you do. She never leaves your side no matter what goes on.

Widowmaker -

She would never do anything special accept for keep a sharp eye on you. Anyone that approaches you in a way that she does not like would result in her snaking her arm around your waist and a small phrase like "Did I tell you that you look wonderful tonight." She is never the type to show so much affection considering she has been trained to show no emotion. However, you are the only one that she truly loves and values.

Zarya -

Your hand would always be in hers constantly. She would walk you to the bathroom and always have a grip on you. If someone were to stare for a little bit too long, the pink haired Russian would hug you from behind and snuggle her head into your shoulder. Other than that, Zarya would be dancing with you, picking you up and twirling you around. Sometimes people would stare but neither of you really cared.

Moira -

The Irish scientist gave you space. She lets you dance, talk with others and drink. Whenever a slow dance would come on Moira would pull you into her arms, make sure you are comfortable, and slow dance with you. Her attention would always be on you, she loves watching your bright smile as your favourite songs would come on and you would drag her to the dance floor quickly. Also, she enjoys dancing intimately with you, she loves seeing the look on everybody's faces.

Mercy -

Apart from drinking, you two would constantly be on the dance floor, dancing until your heels were giving you blisters. Mercy loves drinking and dancing with you until the sun rises. She loves the late walks home hand in hand with you whilst you're both drunk off of your heads. The hangovers are never pretty however.

Tracer -

Every damn time. EVERY time you and Lena are out, she's sipping around the dance floor, singing and dancing with you. She'll drag you all over the place, people would stare and give not so pleasant looks. But whenever a slow song comes on, Lena always takes the time to wind down for a little and slow dance with you on the dance floor. It's sweet when she's moulded into your arms.. until another upbeat song comes on that is.

Ashe -

Ashe is quite possessive at times. She'll want you to constantly stay by her side. Any state or wink that anyone would give you sends her over the edge. She'll burn up with anger and keep a firm grip on your waist, letting everyone in the building know that you're hers. Whenever a slow song comes on, she'll pull you in without question, rest her chin onto your head and dance with you until the song ends. You don't mind however, she's always really warm and cozy to cuddle into.

Symmetra -

Symmetra isn't always a huge fan of the physical type of relationship. But she never turns up her nose for a chance to dance with you in any sort of way. Throughout the night, Symmetra will buy you a few drinks, have a laugh with you and sometimes she will give you the occasional kiss. Whenever she turns really drunk, she'll become my physical with you and try to always make out with you OR more than that. The moment that happens, you know to instantly take her home before she insists on wooing you in the bar.

Ana -

She never gets in your way. Every now and then she'll offer you a drink or two. She watches you converse with others and it brings gratitude to her. It makes Ana smile, knowing that her girlfriend is successful, gorgeous and has a charming personality. Never for a second will she doubt you. Only behind closed does she will show love and affection towards you. Doing so out in public doesn't feel right for the two of you, you could say that it kinda makes you both uncomfortable.

Phara -

Not a care in the world, the strong Phara will pick you up and spin you around whilst dancing. She'll pull you in for a kiss whenever and kiss your neck whilst slow dancing. By the bar, she'll have you sat in her lap at a table, playing with your hair whilst you watch people dance with bright eyes. You're like a little puppy whenever she touches you or embraces you into her warmth. Whenever she catches someone staring for too long, Phara will not be afraid to confront them head on about it. You'll stand there all flustered whilst you listen to her not-so-nice words. When you're a little too drunk, she'll literally carry you home bridal style.

D.va -

It's rather shocking that the famous pop star will spend no time on the dance floor with others. She'd rather sit at the bar at the furthest table with you, talking and going live to her fans with you there. She'll feed you a few chocolates and you'll do the same. Sometimes she'll pop a chocolate into your mouth and kiss you sweetly afterwards. Her fans on the live on her phone will spam the chat with "Awww" and "kiss again!" All around the internet you would see fanart drawn of you two and fanfictions written too. Hana may be famous, but she'll never brush you off for a fan, in fact you're her main priority.

Mei -

She's way too nervous to even step foot on the dance floor. Mei is very insecure about herself, when she wears her dress she'll never take off her coat. You normally take her to a secluded part of the bar and spend time with her there, buying her drinks and feeding her chocolates. She'll stay by your side all through the night, linking arms with you and hiding in your side whenever her anxiety raises up. You always tell her that her weight doesn't mean a thing to you and that you love her no matter what. It makes her feel so much better and a tad bit more confident within herself. It's all thanks to you.

Brigitte -

Normally, she acts like your best friend. Showing affection in public isn't necessarily difficult for Brigitte but she would rather save all of that for behind closed doors if you know what I mean. She'll always challenge you to drinking beer and seeing how much you can drink before you pass out, and then she'll have to carry you home. She'll never say no to dancing with you, twirling you around and making you smile the brightest you've ever smiled. Brigitte enjoys watching you dance with a hug grin on your face. But most importantly, she loves it when you come back to her covered in sweat after dancing your ass off to your favourite song.