001

***

***

autumn, a beautiful season isn't it? the amber coloured leaves and the cloudy weather. the cool air whisked through my dark brown hair.

i sighed and looked up to the sky, it was cloudy.  it was filled with so many clouds that the sun wasn't even visible. it was getting mistier day by day, as the new season was upon us.

it was going to rain, good thing that the university gave us an early dismissal. i headed out to the university cycle area where i had parked my bike.

i brushed my hand over my bike and moved my way towards the entrance of the university.

i'm park soojung, a university student, age 24, majoring in astronomy and also in being single.

i got on my bike and rode my way down to the intersection, i live in a small town. it was called small but in reality, it was huge, since the royal family also had settled here and the number of visitors just to see them was crazy.

i rode down the pavement and nodded my head to the music i was playing. i took a quick left turn to the Stoney road, as i was riding my bike on the road i could see a car speeding towards me and my precious bike.

panicking, i tried moving to the side. the panic increasing even more as my bike wouldn't shift, i looked down to see that the chain was tangled. i looked up to see the car even closer.

i get off my bike and tried to fix it before the car comes, but i was too late. as soon as i saw the car near me i backed away and watched my bike hit the car and fly in the air.

the car's tires made a screeching noise at it pressed the breaks, i looked behind the car and saw that there were ten other cars lined behind it, i shifted my eyes to my bike that was lying broken on the road.

I rushed to it and caressed the surface, my beautiful white bike was gone. infuriated, i glance back at the car, standing up and made my way towards the driver.

"hey! can't you slow your car down? you ruined my bike! my precious bike is destroyed! buddy, you gotta pay up now!" i yelled at the driver.

the door opened as the driver came out, quickly glancing at this name tag and i yelled again, "you boo seunghkwan, don't you have eyes!"

"excuse me, shut your mouth, you ruined his majesty's rolls royce! do you know how much it costs!" the driver yelled at me, in an overpowering voice.

we both continued on yelling when suddenly the second car door opens. i look at where the motion had occurred and saw a foot step out of the car.

from my fashion perspective that was a gucci brogue shoe, the one that look like rats, and that stuff was expensive as hell.

the person lifted their perfectly combed auburn head. i made eye contact with his deep abyss of eyes and was instantly glued to them.