008

***

***

when taehyung said to not watch the news last night, i should've listened to him.

at least i wouldn't have to see a news report of my and taehyung, kissing, in front of my house, being displayed at the local cafe of my university.

at least the media had some decency to blur out my face, or maybe the fact that taehyung's face barely blocked mine. anyone who knew me would know in one glance that the girl he was kissing was me.

and it wasn't even a hard thing to point out, because taehyung's friend group of royalty had already started to message me with numerous emoji's and sentences along the lines of 'calling it' or 'we knew something was up'

sitting in my big empty classroom while cradling my head in my arms, groaning at everything. i knew i shouldn't have gone with taehyung to that date if his, but it's not like you knew something like this could happen, but it could, i was being dumb! he's royalty, everything revolves around him.

namjoon hadn't even come to uni today, apparently being busy in his princely duties that were being held on the other side of the country.

"why am i so dumb, this was all his fault and i should have known!" i mumbled, stomping my feet on the ground in irritation.

a scoff escaped my lips, my phone buzzing with a message from the person who i wanted to avoid the most at this point.

the one and only, kim taehyung.

i groaned in disbelief, shutting my eyes tightly, taking a breathe in and reaching out for my phone. opening my eyes and reading his messages, rolling my eyes at his audacity of even messaging.

i ignored his messages and raked a hand through my hair, throwing my head back while staring at the ceiling.

what has my life come too, i just wanted my bicycle to be fixed and now this. i sighed, shaking my head before sitting up straight.