014

***

***

"what the fuck is going on," taehyung whispers, wide eyes roaming my face while his hands held onto my veil.

he takes a solid minute to slyly look at the group of his friends, all smiling ear to ear while bouncing on their feet. his eyes moved from the boys to the wooden column and he finally figured out what it was, he couldn't believe his eyes.

he lets out a scoff and faces me, "this is what you've been doing these past days?" he whispers and i find my sheepishly smiling at him.

"that, up at the wooden column, that's bona and jongin?" he asks in disbelief and i nod.

"a-and the guys, that's why they were to eager for me to get married, oh my god!"

"now's not the time taehyung," i say, taking a swift look around the abbey.

i meet the eyes of the guys who nod their head excitedly, jungkook who seemed to have just ran in stood beside the rest, panting for air.

and then i look back at taehyung who looks at me with glossy eyes, "kiss me already." i say, the sudden urge of courage coming to me.

he smirks, "no," and turns his head to the high priest, "rephrase the vows."

"y-your majesty, pardon?" taehyung gives a single glance at the head priest who widens his eyes and opens his book frantically as his finger finds the words to recite again.

"do you, kim taehyung, take lady b-"

"lady soojung," taehyung corrects him, as his thumbs caresses the back of my hands.

"do you, kim taehyung, take lady soojung, be your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part; according to god's holy law."

taehyung gives me a wide smile, his eyes turning into crescents. "i do."

"do you, lady soojung, take kim taehyung, be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part; according to god's holy law."

i mirror back the same smile to him and open my mouth, "i do."

"you now may kiss the bride."

slowly i shut my eyes and when he leaned in, and felt the soft plump lips of taehyung's on mine, this time it felt different. he proceeds to snake an arm around my waist and pulls me to him, sending an impossible amount butterflies to my stomach, bringing the two of you impossibly closer.