Chapter Two: Heartbreak

Momo quickly placed some earrings on as she rushed to the door, walking past the bathroom she did a double take at her body mirror, she was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that complimented her butt and legs, accompanied with a white sleeveless button up shirt with a v-neck collar, a thin golden chain hung around her neck resting on top of her blossoms, a blue jacket rested on her shoulder as she looked at herself, looking down at her black sneakers she used her quirk to make a black belt for her pants.

"There, perfect!" She told herself before walking to the door to answer it. "You got this girl, it's been three weeks since you met him and he asked you out on a date, dress code casual." Opened the door she smiled earnestly as she stared at Izuku, taking in his appearance.

He wore a blue shirt the words 'Truest Hero' splattered on the front in an angle with different colors spreading across the words. He wore a pair of jeans with some fashionable tears on his knees and shins, with a pair of blue high top sneakers, a black jacket tied around his hip, said hip had his wallet hanging off the belt right on top of his right pocket for easy access. He wore a pair of blue glasses, non-prescription, a blue snapback with the top ten heroes in chibi forms striking dramatic poses with All Might being in the middle of all of them, and to her surprise, she found a longboard resting in his hand. While the other one was behind his back?

"Wow." Izuku mumbled under his breath as he looked away from her. "You're gorgeous..." he said before pulling out a rose behind his back, a blush covered her cheeks as she accepted the small rose. "I was hoping it would make a good impression but now that you stand before me looking like that... the rose feels kinda underwhelming." He chuckled with a small blush still on his cheek as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay, it's the thought that matters." She said as Izuku nodded. "Besides, you're not looking too bad yourself there handsome." Momo sent the boy a wink as he blushed at her open compliments. "Come on in, let me put the rose in some water and we'll get going." Nodding the boy stepped in as he waited in the front door. "Also if you wish, you can leave your board here until we come back."

'I'm not sure if I have to remove my shoes.' Izuku though to himself as he looked around the hallway. The home was a modern house, with wooden floors, vases and pictures hung on the walls, a pair of slippers for guests, which answered his earlier question. Walking back to Izuku, the boy burned with a blush at the sight he saw. It was a vase with a chibi version of him that said, 'from Izu' with little hearts and stars surrounding him. 'What the fuck that's so cute!' He thought as he covered his face with his free arm.

"I'm glad you like it." Momo said after catching his reaction, a blush adoring her cheeks. "I just made it with my quirk." She admitted as Izuku nodded, the two left the house after locking it.

"So are you ready for our date?" Izuku asked as Momo nodded.

"This is my first date, so I don't have much experience, I'll be in your care today." She said happily as Izuku chuckled at that.

"I guess that makes two of us." He admitted as Momo looked at him in surprise. "This is my first date as well." The Creation Quirk user stared at her date with a blush before linking his free arm with her own.

"I'm honored to be your first." She said as Izuku blushed at her words. "I'm ready for a good day Izu-kun." She said as the boy looked down at her with a bright warm smile, unknown to him, got Momo to gain a small blush of her own from seeing him smiling like that.

"Great! Let's go, I have all kinds of plans we can do!" Izuku told her, before he placed the board on the floor. "Have you ever skated before?" He asked as the girl shook her head. "Perfect!" He smiled happily before bringing her close. "Do you trust me?" He asked as she nodded, recalling what he did for her when they first met.