Day 2

Lucy's POV

"Hey Lucy, it's Harry. You know, Harry Styles? The guy from last night?" says Harry through my cellphone. It's barely six in the morning and he's calling me.

"Hmmm...Harry Styles...I'm not sure I remember you. Where did you say you are from?"  

"Oh I'm from that band, White Eskimo," he says. 

"Oh! That's right, I love you guys!" We both laugh. "What's up, Harry?" 

"Umm.......well...... I'll just tell you when I get there. I'll see you in 20 minutes Lucy!"  

"Wait, Harry what? What are you talking..." The line cut off. I sighed, shaking my head, and picked up the mop again. Two more floors to go, I think. This house is enormous. Eight bedrooms, six bathrooms, two balconies and porches, and a sun room. Adding in the extra guest house down the hill...I don't know how it stays as clean as it does. But I was asked to do a pretty hardcore cleaning today and a couple days before the wedding. So I got up at about 5 to start so I could get it over with.

23 minutes later, Harry knocks on the door and I let him in. "You're late," I say, crossing my arms and making my best "disapproving mom" face.

 "Awwee, you can't stay mad at me," he smiles and pinches his dimples between his fingers. "Plus, I had to pick out your present..." he chuckles, pulling a tiny, bright blue, string bikini out of a plastic bag. He holds it out to me with a wink.

"Harry," I say, taking the thing and examining it. "Why are you giving me this?" "We're going surfing today," he replies simply. "You, me, and the rest of the lads. I think Dani and El will be there too."

"Do I even have a choice?" I ask, not that I didn't want to go. Because of course I would want to stay here and clean this house for hours instead of going surfing with One Direction and their girlfriends.  

"Nope!" he says. "Come on, they're waiting for us!"

My mom and Aunt Christy left the house a little bit after I woke up to go running, so I scribble down a quick note for them, then grab my house key. I quickly slip on my flip flops, lock the door, and we run out to his car.

Harry's POV

I peek at Lucy through the rear view mirror. She's got her eyes locked out the window, watching everything we're passing. I think she's avoididng looking at me.

I try to keep my eyes on the road, but I can't help looking at her. She has flawless light skin and wavy dark brown hair parted down the middle that ends just above her elbows. She's as skinny as a stick and is the cutest height. Her lips are perfectly soft and slightly parted. And she has these crazy long eyelashes. They are so long I don't know how they keep from getting all tangled up when she blinks. When she suddenly looks up at me I start. She realizes I was staring and I see her smile slightly. Then she reaches for the knob on the stereo. She presses play and my CD begins playing.

"...It's a love story, baby just say yes," sings Taylor Swift. Lucy's eyes immediately dart toward me and I blush. 

"Taylor Swift?" she asks, her one eyebrow pulled up towards her hairline. "You have a Taylor Swift CD, on replay, in your car?" she smiles.

"She's legendary," I shrug.

She laughs. "I knew you had a crush on her, but this is ridiculous!" 

"What, do not tell me you don't love T-Swifty?" She shrugs.

"Oh... oh no, here we go then..." I say as I hit the Next button a couple times, then turn the volume dial all the way up. I roll all of the windows down* and the wind blows our hair everywhere.

"Harry..." she begins.

"YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE'S UPSET..."

"HARRY!"

"SHE'S GOING OFF ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU SAID, 'CAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET YOUR HUMOR LIKE I DO!" 

 I continue to scream the lyrics and head bang. This probably isn't the safest thing to do while driving, but...YOLO. She's cracking up, pushing hair out of her face, and looks absolutely adorble while doing it. 

"Come on, I know you know the words," I yell over the blaring music. She rolls her eyes and smiles, then opens her mouth.

"IF YOU COULD SEE THAT I'M THE ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU, BEEN HERE ALL ALONG SO WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-E..."

I join back in. "YOU BELONG WITH ME-E, YOU BELONG WITH ME."

"See, you can't deny the power of T-Swizzle!" I say.

"You're unbelievable," she laughs.

Louis' POV

"Guys, they're here!" I call out, waving them down. I step up off the blanket and take El's hand as she runs up to join me. I see Harry step out of the driver's seat of his rental car. He runs around to the other door just before the girl opens it. He pulls it open, takes her hand and helps her out of the car. Then she shoves him into the bush next to them, laughing, and walks away. He shakes the leaves out of his hair, then runs to catch up to her and whispers something into her ear. She laughs again, then turns to poke him in the stomach.

So this is the girl Harry couldn't stop talking about last night on Skype. 

Lucy's POV

 "Everyone, meet Lucy," Harry smiles, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I stare in awe at the group of people in front of me. I see Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Danielle Peazer, Eleanor Calder, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik, all grinning back at me. I don't even have time to react before they crush Harry and I in a giant group hug. It's good that they did this, otherwise I would've done something embarrassing, like when I first met Harry. I got a quick kiss on the cheek from Niall before we all broke apart. Louis caught this.

"Niall, better watch what you do. I don't think Haz will be very happy if you steal the girl he can't stop rambling about," he smirks.

Harry blushes a little. "Have you started yet?"

"No, we're just about to. You guys dressed?" asks Liam. "Lucy needs to put on her swimsuit, then we'll come join," says Harry. They nod and return to the beach. Once they're gone, Harry turns to me.

"There's no changing rooms, you're gonna have to change here," he says.

"Harry! You expect me to strip down in front of everyone?!"

"No, you'll be hidden!" he says, yanking a towel from his backpack. He holds it up in front of me to act as a cover. I open my mouth to protest, but I sigh, glance around to see if anyone else is in sight,  and reach for the bag. "No peeking!" I order, pointing my finger at him. "No promises," he smirks, but he closes his eyes.

I watch him carefully as I quickly slide my shorts off of me. I finally get both pieces of the suit on and give Harry an OK. He lowers the blanket, and I notice his eyes get pretty big when he first opens them. He stares at me for a few seconds, then blinks a couple times and smiles. I giggle and he takes my hand, dragging me out towards the water.

Hey guys, I haven't updated in forever! I finally got to, YAYYY!!! Except I'm sick, and the last time i updated I was sick, which means i guess I only write when I'm sick! SICK DAY EVERYDAY THEN!!! HAHA jkjk, don't skip school, STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS!!! Haha I used to say that to younger kids all the time to cover up for the fact that I am such a bad influence on them! Haha thank you for reading, please comment and vote! I will shout out to anyone that gives a DETAILED comment! I think I will go sleep now.

DIRECTIONER SPASMS:

1. "...turn the volume dial all the way up...", "...roll all of the windows down..." There are two for this sentence....

WHOO HOO!! ALL THE WINDOWS DOWN!!!- BIG TIME RUSHHH (I know it isn't One Direction, but they did tour together, so it is 1D related!)

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY,

THE MUSIC UP THE WINDOWS DOWN!!!- LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG BY ONE DIRECTIONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!