𝐎𝐍𝐄

The brown-haired boy walked to his school university at 5 in the morning. Jungkook felt the wind brush over his skin as he walked down the streets. Just a few walks away, he saw a bakery shop. His stomach growled - he remembered that he had not eaten breakfast this morning.

He went by the gate and he checked his schedule. His first class was creative writing which was on the second floor. He went upstairs and saw a white door with a sign of Creative Writing. He entered the room and saw a few people inside. He sat near a blonde boy who was wearing a big pink sweater and a pair of light blue jeans. His shoes were converse - the coconut head boy thought the he was cute.

They waited for the teacher to arrived. While waiting, jungkook felt someone tap his shoulders lightly. His attention turned to the cute boy earlier. "Hey, do you like pastel-colored pens?"

"W-what?" Jungkook looked at him with anxious eyes. Oh no. He wasn't used to this kind of conversation. He doesn't like talking to strangers. He doesn't even know how to make friends! The blonde giggled, "You don't have to be embarrassed, or scared around me. I'm Jimin, by the way. I sell different types of a pen but pastel colored pens are limited editions! So, do you like them? You don't have to pay – It's FREE."

"O-oh sure," the younger says as the other boy started to rumble his things– looking for the pens. he handed an assorted color. "I'm Jungkook."

"That's a cute name," Jimin looks into the other's doe eyes. "it's nice to meet you. I.. I hope we could um, be friends! Uh, where should I start hmm... I like cats, I like eating donuts, I like spending time on watching movies with someone but I'm lonely." Jimin pouts, the other one giggles.

"My hobbies are playing overwatch, and sometimes I do photography....and I sing." jungkook said, trying not to sound like he's too proud. Jimin's mouth went O shape and his eyes widen. "Woah, you have lots of talent, Ggukie!"

"Ggukie?" Jungkook smiled. he called me Ggukie! the blonde boy giggled. "thought I have to give you a nickname. Guess mine!"

"Hm..." jungkook thought for a second, "Jiminie? oh, Chimchim! wait, Diminie?"

"Aw, Diminie is adorable," Jimin laughs, leaving Jungkook with red cheeks. "Call me whatever you want, though. My friends call me Jiminie."

"Sure," Jungkook laughs. Jimin playfully winked his eyes, Jungkook flashes a bunny smile. They already knew they could be the bestest friends in the whole world.

Everyone got their mouth shut when the teacher entered the room. She looked young. Her skin was fair, she had long eyelashes, long legs, and a very beautiful face.

She stood in front of everyone  "Hello, guys! I'm Bae Joohyeon. Miss Bae, for short. I'll be your teacher in Creative Writing."

Everyone clapped their hands– Jimin and Jungkook stared in awe. Jimin raised his hand, "M-miss Bae, how old are you?"

"oh, I'm 26. quite old but," the teacher laughs it off and Jimin's jaw dropped. Was she serious?! "And I have a girlfriend if you guys don't mind. She's also a teacher in this school."

Everyone started to whisper. Jungkook didn't know if they were proud of her, or if they were against of the fact that their teacher is part of the LGBT+ community.  Someone raised their hand, "Wait, miss, oh my God are you a lesbian?!"

"Sweetie, I'm bisexual," the teacher sighed. "some of you looked disgusted– but let me tell you something. You don't have to CARE care about someone's sexuality. Don't do the bullying, people." Miss Bae speaks sternly and all of the students nodded like robots.

"Oh! Um, before anything else, why don't you guys introduce yourselves? I'd like to know everyone here," she flashes a smile. "Let's start at the front!"