Sequel?

This story was meant to be short, concise, angsty and sweet, but it has been receiving such good reviews that I am considering to do a sequel. It would follow right after Hiccup flies to Dun'broch, and detail more of the events in the last chapter, Counting crows.
If you think this might be a good idea, be sure to leave a comment and follow so you get notified if/when the story is published. Please understand that I will base my decision entirely on your comments in this exact chapter (Say "Please do" or "Yes, I want a sequel" if you like the idea, or "Nay, thanks" or "Leave it like this" if you don't want a sequel to this story).
In the case that I do write it, note that it will be after I finish both "Pots and Pans" and "The lion, the hag and the wardrobe", my other two ROTBTD stories here on Wattpad (feel free to check them out if you fancy this fandom).
Nothing more to say, I farewell you my dear readers, thank you for all the attention you've given this story.
Love, Xiutik 🐞

PS: The animatic linked in the media is made by me and is exclusively mericcup. This animatic was based on an early concept of this fanfic, if you would like to know more, the animatic will be explained in the possible sequel of this fic.