💞 | 🎬| jhs

au where the first words your soulmate says appears on your wrist.

ex: if ur first words to ur soulmate (or first words they hear from you) are YEET it will forever be tattooed on their wrist and will go gold once yall meet

creds theres too many peeps who post this but mostly this is inspired by dondaario on tumblr
____________________

Rushing through the busy streets of Seoul, you cling onto the strap of your hand bag until you finally reach the book store.

Quickly regaining your breath, you skip towards the bookshelves, your finger glazing the cover of the books.

You sit down on an empty table, empty handed (thats repetitive soz-)

Pulling out your phone you picked up were you last left off when watching the dreaded: Infinity War

(ok QUICK A/N I WATCHED ENDGAME YESTERDAY I WANTED TO USE THAT HERE BUT I DONT WANNA GIVE SPOILERS SO YEET)

Pressing play, you notice a young brunette sit on a table beside you.

Shrugging it off, you continue focusing on your movie.

~TiMe SkiP brought to u by my laziness~

Sitting on the edge of your seat, you watch as the fight scene against Thanos continues, not hearing the light 'excuse me's from beside you.

Before the man beside you could call out your name, you jumped up from your seat, nearly screeching.

"GOD DAMNIT PETER MOTHERFUCKING QUILL YOU IDIOT!" You shouted out, hands gripping the ends of your hair.

Whining, you fell to your knees and fake sobbed, burying your face in your hands.

But a quiet voice pulled you back to reality.

"Holy shit it's you."

Suddenly, you felt a burning sensation on your wrist, your head snapped over to the owner of the voice.

You both stared at each other in amazement, quickly standing up from your place, you wiped your hands on in the inside of your pants and held a hand out.

"H-hi. I'm (y/n). I'm sorry we had to meet on... not exactly the most ideal terms."

He stared at you a bit longer before blinking back into reality and chuckling.

He grabbed your hand and shook it.
"Hoseok."

You both stayed there for a moment, silently giggling before he broke the silence.

"Don't worry-- Starlord did a dick move anyway."
_______________________________

YEETUS OK BYE SORRY THIS IS SHORT THESE ARE JUST SMOL PROMPTS / ONE SHOTS OK BYE