🖤 | flowers | jjk 1

au wherein a flower grows on your arms and you have the same flowers as your soulmate! more flowers grow when you meet them.

creds to me :))
_____________

⚠️ a n g s t , d i s t u r b i n g s c e n e s⚠️

White roses.

White roses littered my arm, the thorns surprisingly not bothering me.

Sure, they were pretty, but pretty damn common.

Well, at least I don't have to worry about finding my soulmate anymore. As I've said, multiple roses grew on my arm.

For the past 2 years, Jeon Jungkook, a photographer, a ripped boi, and the love of my life has stuck by my side.

Today was a normal day - you could say.

Scrolling through Netflix, looking for any originals that were actually originial, and entertaining.

That is until, the thorns pricked me.

Ok, that was weird, that never happened before.

Dropping my gaze from the TV, I look down at my arm, that was now slowly bleeding. What? What was happening?

This isn't normal.

Standing abruptly, I quicken my pace as I walk to the bathroom as fast as I can, bringing my phone along.

Quickly cleaning the wound and putting a band-aid over it, I pull up Jungkook's contact and text him.

bb boi my flowers r hurting me,, r u ok?

Suddenly, more flowers grew. Crawling up your neck, suffocating you.

Your hands flew to your neck, clawing at whatever was tightening around your neck. What? No. This only happened in fairy tales. Very dark ones.

This only happened when either your soulmate dies or they find 'another one'.

And you didn't want it to be either.

Starting to lose your breath, the door of your small apartment creaks open, the following words echoing through the empty apartment.

"She won't find out."

What? Find out? That was Jungkooks voice. Who-

Thorns.

Pricking my neck, you couldn't breath, falling to the tiles on the floor, you continued to claw and pull at the thorns, making your hands bloody.

You couldn't scream.

"H-hello?" You managed to get out, your voice scratchy.

But he didnt hear.

But you did hear them.

Multiple moans. Damnit.

Your face started turning purple, your body finally going limp, your fingers slowly dropping from your neck.

The last thing you saw was the door opening, before white roses grew on your face.

A gasp.

And suddenly all the flowers dried up and died.
_________

i crave angst sorry