*F O U R T E E N | Questions

Mingrui's Perspective

During dismissal, I spotted Hermosa sitting by the stairs. I decided to ask her some questions about Lyre.

"Hey uh Hermosa."

"Yah?"

"So... I noticed you and Lyre are really close..."

"Yeah. Why? What's up?"

"Is she naturally kind?"

"Yas! She's really kind and helpful. Why'd you ask?"

"Even to boys?"

"Yes everyone in general." 

"Oh. Well maybe...probably just because she's helping me in English."

"What do you mean?"

"Lyre is sweet to me, but you know she's sweet to everyone but I appreciate how she treats me like a little brother but basically it's nice she's nice everything's ni-"

"Mingrui slow down! AHAHA"

"hwah?"

"Wait, do you like Lyre?"

"Uhm.. oh that's also what my older brother told me...well yeh of course she's my friend."

"Reaaaalllly?"

"Hahahah you sound like Zeyu."

"Who?"

"My other brother."

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Well I see you both around usually."

"Ehhhh"

"Anyway, do you have a crush on Lyre?"

"I don't why they call it a 'crush'"

"Hahah just answer my question first."

"Y-yes."

"OMG YAAAAAAS! SO cuuuuuuuuuuuute. uwuuuu." 

"I have a question."

"Oh right. It's called a crush because it has the ability to crush your spirit when  your crush doesn't like you back."

"Besides that...uhm...is there something going on between her and Quintin?"

Hermosa looked down and paused for a while. Yup. there's a problem indeed.

"It used to be...them. I don't get it either. He suddenly just left her. This is so hard for Lyre. It doesn't look like it but she's very emotional. " she said. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Okay."

"Take care of Lyre for me please?"

"Ah oh o-of course."

"You make ask her for further details if you want. After all, she's the one hurt."

..-..-..-..-..-..-..-

Lyre's Perspective

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Afterwards, i stepped out of the bathroom. Then, I saw Hermosa and Mingrui chatting on the stairs. Thankfully they didn't see me, but there was something at the back of my head when I saw Mingrui. He looked......nice.

As I was walking away, I heard my name. That shook me alright but didn't look back. I shrugged it off.

..-..-..-..-..-..-..-

Hermosa's Perspective

After talking with Mingrui, I immediately pulled my phone out and texted Ace.

Hermosa

ACE ACE ACE ACE

Ace

What?

Hermosa

MINGRUI LIKES LYRE

Ace

Legit???!

Hermosa

YuSSSSSSS

Ace

i knew it!

- - - - - - - - - -