8.Welcome home

(I do third person better now so ima do that for now on)

America was frozen and still.He felt out of place and still.Never recalling memory of Finland before as a nation,He could only mumble,"I..don't..i cant.."America grabbed hold of his courage and said shakily "Finland..Sweden..I don't remember this.. don't remember you..."

Finland back away tears from happiness changed its color to blue.Sweden without his rare smile was overcame with a shocked and painful expression.Norway on the other hand gasped.Running towards England,"You!Take back the spell the signature!The spell you put!Change him back I only saw him once but he is my Nephew!"Norway spweded more commands with a few death threats.Engalnds Partly surprised and angry,but he knew he was backed into a comer he mumbled and chanted in latin then a flash of light flashed around America and a faint sound of chains breaking.The light faded away as America then bear hugged both Finland and Sweden and all that was known from his mumbling was "Mom,Dad,Im back.."

The Nordics were overcame with happiness as a group hugged was made with the Nordics and America.Another note fell down.Italy picked it up As he read

"Nations,Oh what a joyous event but dont worry Norway,England Will be punished latter,think 1812.My audience want more but don't worry this isn't joyful for them,Tis is a play think of it.We all are watching you feel sad for you and  feel happy for you.We have a villain to root against  and a hero to root for.I might come down one day maybe at the end of this.Well tat ta for now!

-UniA"

The nations grumble and groan UniA has written more notes.The UniA has put all of them here and forced them in this place.The next memories start  as the start of New Sweden starts

What can I say but im done! with this chapter!)