16.HELL YA FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR

Everyone at this point was mad at England and sympathetic at me. I really didn't want to be seen so I held onto Matties hand tightly. He slightly smiled. Then the scene changed. It was a recruitment station. I remembered it well,I signed up for war. To get away from England. There Old me was talking with the man in the booth. After He had been assigned a regiment he left to go to that regiment. The Virginia regiment. He reached the camp after a couple of days and walked into the colonels tent. On the chair the colonel sat, he was young and looked like he has been sick for ages. Alfred reached out his hand "Hello colonel I am Alfred Kirkland. You are?" The colonel took his hand and shook it.

He smiled "I'm colonel George Washington. I'm surprised you came to meet me,you volunteered yes?"

Alfred nods "Yes I did,I wanted to get away from my home life"

"Well you look certainly young, maybe you'll be a drummer boy"

Alfred looked devastated at that and begged "With all due respect colonel I would rather not be a drummer boy. I grew up on a farm and I'm strong enough to fight the French and the Indians!"

Washington nodded "as a compromise I will give you a test, it will deal with things like endurance,shooting, bayonets. If you fail you'll be a drummer boy. I don't want a young person to die again..."

Alfred grins and nods quickly "thank you sir! I won't let you down! When and where should I come for my test?"

"At nightfall tonight here. I hope you have a good time here." Washington said, slightly dismissing him.

Alfred left and met the other men in the regiment,although he was first picked on for his age it quickly stopped when he picked up a tree without breaking a sweat. When night fall came Alfred left to go to Colonel Washington's tent. Meanwhile I was smiling slightly, good memories...

He entered the tent where Washington was waiting for him. He nods at him "you came early,but then again it is night fall." He stood up "come on I'll show you where it's at." The two walked out of the tent and into a felid.

The scene slightly faded as the door appears again. Relief flooded through me. We walked into the door as most of us just wanted a break,again. Romano then approached me and dragged me away...

——

(Ahahahahahahahaha I have gotten another chapter out! And because I can

Word count : 420 blaze it.