Chris Pratt

I sat down on the couch after a long day at work, I turned on the Television and wrapped myself up in a blanket. My boyfriend, Chris was supposed to be coming home after a few days away on a set for a new movie. I dozed off slowly and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the door shutting. I looked up and saw Chris. I was so happy to see him I got up and hugged him tightly
"Hi babe, I missed you." I said
"I missed you to baby boy." He said and firmly grabbed my ass. I moaned softly into his ear. "You like that?" He whispered and gave my ass a shake. He picked me up by my ass and took us back to the couch. He kissed my lips violently, he pushed his tongue up against my lips for an entrance but I denied him. He then stuck his cold hands down my pants and stuck a finger into my asshole. I let out a moan, granting him the entrance he wanted. We fought for dominance, but I soon gave in letting him take the lead. He then flipped us over so I was on top of him, straddling him. I felt his large tent up against my stomach. I pulled away and smiled. "It's been a while hasn't it?"
"Hell yeah I'm fucking ready." He said taking off his shirt, and then taking off mine. "Your so hot baby boy." He said and rubbed his hands on my chest. I moaned softly, he smirked and kissed my neck. "Get on your knees, slut!" He spread his legs so I could fit in between. I got down onto my knees and rubbed my hands up and down his large hairy muscular body.
"Fuck yeah baby rub these muscles." He said and started to undo his pants. I pulled them down and exposed his large bulge in his tight pants.
He forced my head into his balls. I sniffed and licked them. He moaned softly. "Fuck yeah, you like that?" He said forcing my face further into his sac. I bit at them softly as he moaned louder. "Suck my fucking big cock baby." He said and pulled down his underwear. His large, erect member smacked me in the face as I smirked. He pushed my face onto it. I licked up the large dick and put my lips around the top.
He moaned softly and pushed my head down onto his thick member. I started to gag, but he continued to hold my head down on it. I moaned around the dick until he let go. I pulled off and panted. I looked up at him and moaned.
"Fuck Chris such a big cock." I said and started to jerk it off. He pulled me up and kissed me sweetly.
He then smirked and pulled my pants down exposing my ass to the cold room. He turned me around and sat my ass down on his dick. I moaned out loudly as he pulled me back up and slammed me down his dick again.
I put my legs up on the couch for more stability. But my legs were weak from Chris's large cock. He fucked me harder and harder.
"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum so hard." He moaned and pushed harder.
"F-fuck baby I'm cumming!" He yelled as he filled my insides with his large, warm load. I got off and fell onto the couch next to Chris. "Shit baby that was so hot." He panted.
"Y-yeah" I said and laid my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep without another word.