Zac Efron

"What do I need...?" I said as I wondered around the almost empty isles of the store. It was pretty late, 10:30. I picked up a bowl of cereal and placed it in the cart. I turned the corner into snacks isle. Someone down the isle caught my eye. His huge muscles could barely be contained by the tight shirt he wore. His shorts emphasized his bubble like ass and large dick. I got a bit of a hard on just looking at this man. I went down the isle to get my food when suddenly my body froze. Someone had grabbed my ass and was keeping a strong grip on it. I turned slightly to see it was the hot guy. He pulled his hat off from over his face, I gasped. It was Zac Efron.
"Sup cutie?" He smirked getting a firmer hold on my ass.
"Hey hot stuff-" I said in awe. He smiled and let go.
"Surprised it was me?" He said getting close to me.
"Y-yeah I wouldn't have expected you to be here." I said getting a hold on myself.
"Yeah I come here late to find some hot guys to hook up with. Looks like I found tonight's guy." He said grabbing my ass again. The nerves in my ass sent a tingling sensation throughout all my body. "Here baby, I'll pay and we can fuck in the parking lot. Cause I don't think I'll be able to wait till my house." He said putting a finger in my ass crease. I nodded and walked with him up to the cash register.
We made it back to my car and put all my food in the back. I pulled him into the back seat. He laid on top of me. We made out for almost 5 minutes before he pulled away.
"Shirt off now." He demanded, I did as he said and he smirked. "Wow such a hot slut for daddy aren't you?" He said rubbing his bulge up and down my abs. I moaned softly. He pushed himself up so his bulge was hanging into my mouth. "Mind taking care of that for me baby?" He asked pulling out his long 10 inch dick. I laid in awe until he shoved his hard throbbing dick into my mouth. I started sucking on it and he moaned softly. "Shit yeah baby suck daddy's cock." He whimpered and started to smash his dick into my throat. I choked on it harshly and he pulled out. "Too much for ya slut?" I shook my head.
"N-no Zac-" I whimpered.
"Zac? What's my name?"
"D-Daddy." I responded.
He nodded, "good boy slut." He said and stuffed his dick back into my mouth. I sucked off his dick hard and fast until he pulled out. "All fours baby I wanna see that fat ass." He said and I obeyed. He pulled my pants and underwear and and started to finger me slowly. "Shit you're tight." He said. I moaned softly. He pulled his finger out and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He then shoved his face in between them and let his tongue swirl around in my hole. I moaned loudly and grabbed a hold of the cars leather seats. He ate me out more and more as he spanked me hard. I let out a load moan and he pulled out. "Tell me how bad you want daddy's cock." He said spanking me.
"Daddy I want your cock so deep inside my hole, I want you to dominate me and fill me up with your cum." I moaned.
"Good boy." He leaned over and kissed my shoulder blade. He got back up. He then put lube into my hole and on his large dick. Without warning he shoved his whole length into me and I moaned loudly. He fucked my ass hard, not letting me get used to his size. He fucked me senseless. He pulled my head back by my hair and whispered into my ear, " you're such a slut for daddy aren't ya baby?" I nodded.
"Yes daddy." I moaned as he hit my prostate. I let out a loud moan and he let go of my hair. "Shit baby I'm gonna cum." He said pulling out. He flipped me over and jerked off in front of me. The sight of seeing a beef cake beat his meat over my body turned me on. He jerked off harder and faster until he moaned loudly, "F-Fuck baby oh fuck yeah!!" He cummed his entire load onto my body and on my face. He fell onto me. "That's the hardest I've ever climaxed." He said. I pet his head.
"Go to bed you're really tired." He nodded and fell asleep.