Shawn Mendes

My phone started to ring, I ran to it and picked up, "hello?" I asked
"Hey dude, so I was wondering if maybe you could help me with something..." He asked.
"Of course, and who are you?"
"Oh right, I totally forgot I'm Shawn Mendes. I'll send you my address!" He said and hung up. I was shocked. I was gonna help the Shawn Mendes. I quickly got into my car and drove over to his house.
It was quite far away since I lived in the urban area and he lived in the suburban area. I parked at his driveway and rang the doorbell. A shirtless man wearing only white Calvin Klein's answered the door.
"Hey man you're here." He said with a smile.
"Yep, how can I help you." I asked
"Well follow me." He said and took me inside. His house was huge, it had a nice big pool and yard in the back.
"Wow dude your house is great." I remarked looking at him.
"Thanks bro I'm happy to hear that." He said. "Well here we are."
"Where are we exactly?" I asked I looked around the room, it looked like an indoor sauna.
"Oh it's just my sauna, do you want to come in?" He asked
"I thought you needed my help..." I said
"Yeah, I need your help, I'm so fucking horny and I didn't know who else to call but the hottest slut in town." He said giving my ass a firm slap and wrapped his hand around my left ass cheek.
"Ah I see." I said and started to strip slowly, "So is this what you want big boy?" I moaned seductively. He licked his lips and rubbed his growing member. I got down onto my knees and licked his bulge. He moaned softly and held my head on his bulge
I licked and massaged his large muscular thighs. I sat down on the bench in the sauna and he stuffed his large package right into my mouth. I started to pull down his underwear. I stopped halfway to look at his large veiny cock. I licked my lips. "Suck my big Canadian cock baby boy." He moaned pulling his underwear all the way down. His hairy dick slapped me in the face. He grabbed it and pushed it into my mouth. I moaned around it and started to suck. He pushed my head up and down his cock and I moaned around it. He held my head at the pelvis. I smelled his sweaty manly musk but didn't realize I was gagging. He pulled my head away and said. "How was that cutie?" He said slapping his dick on my face.
"So fucking good." I said, losing my voice from his large dick. He smirked.
"Losing your voice there hot stuff." He said and pulled me up. He then stuffed his hands under my ass and picked me up. "Tell me when your ready." He said flatly.
I got my ass ready and nodded. He stuffed his large dick into my ass and bounced me up and down. I moaned loudly. He forced me all the way down and continued to fuck me. He nibbled at my neck as I moaned and he didn't stop fucking me. His dick hit my prostate, and my moans turned into the one loud mess. He pushed his dick further and further into me.
"Shit baby I'm gonna cum so much." He said and fucked me harder. He also began to moan softly. "Sh-shit baby I'm cum such a big load into you..." He moaned. He then let his large ballsac empty into my tight asshole. He pulled out and put my down.
"Shit Shawn that was amazing." I panted loudly and laid my head on his chest. He pulled me closer.
"I think you'll be my long term booty call." He said and rubbed my hurt ass.