Zach Herron's Daughter • TWO

⚠️ SMuT wArnIng (I had my friend write it for me because I'm a holy child) ⚠️

"ANNA MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER I AM HOME!" I screamed as I walked through the door. "FINALLY BABE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed back running down the stairs hugging me. "I heard screaming is everything ok?" Zach asked walking in with Olivia in his arms. "Yea it is. I'll take her." I said grabbing Liv.

"Hey Zach." Anna said hugging him. "Hey Anna." He said hugging her back. "How's Kay?" She asked him. He went pale. "Kay?" I asked looking at Anna. "Oh shes Zach's girlfriend." She said. I was shocked and confused. I slowly walked towards the stairs with tears in my eyes.

"Mama don't cry." Olivia said a little to loudly. "Mia?" Anna asked. I just put Olivia on the stairs and ran into my room. "MIA!" Anna screamed from the bottom of the stairs. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I screamed at her from my room. "I DON'T KNOW. I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T CARE." She screamed. "WELL FUCK OFF ANNA!" I screamed one more time.

I slid down my wall and started sobbing. I started to hyperventilate and thats when it got bad. I have really bad panic attacks and the only people who know how to stop them are Zach and my mom. "ZACH HELP!" I screamed the best I could through my sobs. I heard him say something and run up the stairs. "MIA WHERE ARE YOU?" He screamed back.

I didn't have enough strength to say anything. By now I'm having one of my worst attacks. "Anna where is her room?" Zach asked panicking. "Third door on the left. Why? What's happening?" She said. "None of your business. Just look after Olivia." He said running to my door.

"Mia I'm gonna come in." He calmly said. He came through the door frame and rushed to my side. He picked me up and started bouncing me kind of like a baby. I sobbed into his shoulder. "Hey Mimi its okay." He soothingly said to me. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear and I calmed down about five minutes later.

Zach gently set me down on my bed and he took his shirt off considering it was soaked. He came over to me. "Arms up." He said. I put them up as he took my shirt off. He walked into my closet and found two of his old hoodies I still have. He put one on and came over to me. He took off my shoes and pants. He slid his old hoodie over my head and laid down next to me.

"Zach?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked back. "Thank you." I said laying on his chest. "You're welcome." He said back wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. "Mia I love you." He said looking into my eyes. "Kay." I said to him.

"Management is making her be my fake girlfriend." He said licking his lips. "Oh." I said. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back. It started to get heated very quickly. Zach got up and locked the door. "Your room is soundproof right?" He asked me while taking off his hoodie. I nodded and he smirked.

He came back over to the bed and pulled my hoodie off. He kissed down my neck making me moan. He kept kissing down my body until he reached my soaked panties. "Zach please." I said looking at him. "Its daddy to you." He growled ripping my panties off.

He licked his fingers and put two of them in me. "Fuck Daddy!" I moaned out. I unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in my room. He started to pump faster making my body twitch. "Mm babygirl you like when daddy pleases you?" He asked smirking at me. I just moaned in response. He took his fingers out of me causing me to whine. He took off his pants revealing a huge tent in his Calvin's.

"Need help with that daddy?" I asked him going to the end of the bed. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded and pulled down his boxers. "Holy shit Zach." I said widening my eyes. He laughed at me. 'He has to be 9 inches. Puberty did this man good.' I thought in my head. I slowly rubbed my hand against his member.