Zach Herron's Daughter • FIVE

I woke up and immediately looked at my alarm clock. "5:47" I said to myself. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. "Hi mama!" Olivia said coming to hug me. "Hi baby!" I said back picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"How was your nap?" Anna asked me from the couch. "It was good. Thanks." I said to her. "I ordered pizza because thats what Liv wanted." Anna said as I sat down next to her. "Oh okay thats fine." I said back.

"So I was thinking that we could surprise the boys at one of their shows." Anna said. "That would be so fun." I said back while smiling. Olivia sat on my lap and ended up falling asleep. Anna and I decided to watch 'Jane the Virgin' as we waited for the pizza.

After two episodes, the doorbell rang waking Olivia up, but she fell back asleep. "I'll get it." Anna said. I nodded and carried Olivia to the kitchen. Anna shortly brought the pizza in after I sat down. "Lets eat girlies!" She said excitedly.

I made Olivia and me a plate. "Liv wake up." I said gently shaking her. She got up and immediately smiled when she saw the pizza. Anna sat down with us and we ate. "So when should we surprise them?" I asked Anna.

"Well I was thinking in a few months." She said back. "Wait we gonna surprise dada?!" Olivia said with her mouth full of food. "Yes we are Liv and pleased don't talk with your mouth full of food." I said to her. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

We talked about how we were going to surprise the boys when the time comes. Olivia had an idea that we dress up in hotdog costumes but that isn't going to work. We finished dinner and I helped Anna clean up. "We should get some sleep. Its already 9:30." She said.

I nodded and picked up a sleepy Olivia. We headed upstairs. "Night Anna." I said. "Night girls. Love ya both." She said walking to her room. "Love you too." I said as I went into Olivia's room. I put her into;

 I put her into;

"Goodnight Liv. Love you." I said as I put her into her bed. "Night night mommy. I love you too." She said. I kissed her cheek and turned her light off, leaving her room. I went into my room and checked my phone.

'missed call from Zach❤️'

Well I guess I should call him back. I first changed my clothes into;

I laid on my bed and called him back

I laid on my bed and called him back. After three rings he picked up.

Zach- HI MIA!!

Mia- why are you screaming?

Zach- just making sure the boys don't come in here and bother me.

Mia- ohhh. Anyways whats up?

Zach- I was just calling you because I miss you already.

Mia- I miss you too.

Zach- How's Olivia?

Mia- Oh shes good.

Zach- That's good. Umm how are you?

Mia- Im great. I took a nap when y'all left and now I'm getting ready for bed. What about you?

Zach- Naps are fun. Ive been practicing with the boys. I'm kind of annoyed and already sick of their behaviors but I'll get used to it.

Mia- Oh damn that sucks. I wish I was there I wou-

All of a sudden my door opened. Olivia was standing there just staring at me. "Whats up baby?" I asked her. "I can't sleep. I miss dada." She said walking over to me. "Well I'm on FaceTime with him right now." I said to her.

Olivia- HI DADA!!

Zach- Hi baby. How are you!

Olivia- I good. I miss you vewy much.

Zach- I miss you too.

Jack- ZACH LETS GO WE HAVE TO PRACTICE OUR CHOREO!!!

Zach- Aww guys I'm sorry I have to go.

Mia- Its okay. I love you.

Zach- I love you too. Bye Liv I love you.

Olivia- bye bye dada. I wove you too.

Zach- bye guys!!

He hangs up. I put my phone down and turn my light off. "Alright are you sleeping with me?" I asked her. "Yes I am." She said back. We both got under the covers and I held her. "Night baby." I said to her. "Night mommy." She said back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

im sorry that this is short. its kinda late and i wanted to write something real quick.