Zach Herron's Daughter • FOUR

"Wait we're going to the spot?" Zach asked. I nodded at him. "Wow I haven't been there in two years." He said. "Ive gone there a few times without you." I said to him as we started walking. "How rude." He said pretending to be hurt. We silently walked to the spot. About twenty minutes later we arrived.

"Wow." Zach and I said at the same time. "Its still so beautiful." I said touching the bench. This bench was everything to us. Our first kiss happened here. It was one of the best days of my life. "Princess?" Zach asked. "Yes?" I asked back. "Kiss me?" He asked me. "Of course." I said back. I leaned in as did he.

Our lips locked sending sparks throughout my body. We continued until we needed air because you know, we're humans and we have lungs. "Wow." Zach and I said at the same time. "I'm so glad you're mine again." Zach said pulling me into a hug. "Me too." I said hugging him back.

All of a sudden Zach's phone rang ruining the moment. "Hello?" Zach said answering it. "Oh okay." He said again. I just looked at his face taking in his features. "Alright. Bye." He said then hung up. "Who was that?" I asked him. "Umm the boys. I need to leave now." He said.

I started crying. "Awe baby don't cry." He said pulling me tightly into him. "Z-Zach I'm gonna miss you so much." I cried into his chest. "Shhh Mia its okay." He said to me again. He picked me up and walked back to my house. He knocked on the door when we arrived with his foot.

Corbyn opened the door. "Hey." He said to us. "Hey bro." Zach said holding me with one arm to do their handshake. Zach tried putting me down but I held on tighter. "Mimi let go." He said. "N-no." I said into his shoulder still crying. "Baby please." He whispered to me, his voice getting shaky. I slowly let go of him and got down.

"Mama is you kay?" Liv asked running over to me. "I-I'm okay baby. H-how about you c-call one of your f-friends and have them c-come over." I said to her, giving her a fake smile. She nodded and ran over to Anna asking for her phone. "Im going upstairs." I mumbled running to my room.

I slammed my door, locking it. "WHY ME!?" I screamed. I started throwing things around my room. "FUCK!" I screamed as I cut my hand on a picture frame. I quickly ran downstairs ignoring everyone getting the first aid kit out. I quickly cleaned my cut and ran back upstairs. "Shit I need to clean this." I said to myself looking at my room.

I cleaned everything up and sat on my bed. "Mia can I come in?" Someone asked outside of my door. "Sure." I said with my head in my hands. I felt the bed dip besides me and someone wrap their arms around me. It definitely wasn't Zach but I didn't care. "I know we aren't close but can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

I looked up to see Jack. "Can I Change my clothes first?" I ask him. "Of course. Knock on the door when you're done." He said with a genuine smile. He walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I changed into;

I went over to my door and knocked

I went over to my door and knocked. "You can come in Jack." I said opening the door. "Alright spill the tea." He said in a funny accent. I laughed at him and sat on my bed. He sat next to me. "Well how much do you want to know?" I asked him. "As much as you need to get off your chest." He said. "Alright." I said.