Schneiderverse Conspiracy

So, what if Dan Schneider is actually the producer of a series of reality TV shows? He starts off with Drake and Josh, creating an exciting plot around the boys lives with the only too obliging Megan. He helps her to produce various disasters and create havoc making for good reality TV. Crazy Steve appears-seemingly out of nowhere, helping Megan with her antics and always watching out for her in a way that Drake and Josh never have. When Megan loses her memory the show is stopped, dispersing without explanation. To help her recover, Megan is sent to live with Crazy Steve and they go unnoticed for a while.
Meanwhile Zoey 101 starts up, following the life of the perfect Zoey Brooks and her friends (including Lola). However disaster occurs when Zoey becomes pregnant. Dan then re-finds Megan, whose memorys have still not returned. She believes she is Carly Shay and that Crazy Steve is her brother Spencer. She has made friends, having been lead to believe that she has known them all her life. As they create ICarly and the webshow gains a huge amount of popularity, sections of her memory slowly start to return. Her Father (who is never mentioned on Drake and Josh) continues to quietly keep in contact with her, just like her always has. Eventually Drake, Josh and there parents want to get in contact with Megan finding her through ICarly.

Cut to Victorious, Dan Finds Lola pursuing her dream of acting at a performing arts school, she is now going by Victoria/ Tori, her birth name,and not the fanciful name she made up as a child. He twists her friends to fit into stereotypical molds, making them all very unhappy. They manage to do what no one else has done, and create there own story lines. through clever planing they put what they want into the show. as they come into there final year of high school the show must be stopped. but a despute happens between Tori and Dan and the show is never finished. Megan/Carly's family gets in contact her,and Carly discovers that Crazy Steve is actually her Half brother, through her father. Megan/ Carly struggles with her conflcting memories and is Confused and untrusting of anyone, turns to the only person she still feels she can trust, her dad. he offers her a chance to live as who ever she wants to be without the problems of Megan and Carly hanging over her head, in Italy. ICarly ends. Sam, now missing a best friend or any res-noble hobby, needs money. So she and Dan Schnider fool Cat Valentine (who is suffering from depression and uses her supposed stupidity and innocence as a façade to hide from who she really is) into doing another reality series, hence starting Sam and Cat.