Chapter 1: First Friend

[ 3rd POV ]

It was a very peaceful day in the Blue Steve village when a certain someone came to life. His name was Blue Steve, But he was a little different from all the other Blue Steve Kids. Whenever he went to go play with any of the Blue Steves they'd ignore him and fly away.

   Blue Steve was the only person with no powers in his village. He was also only 9 at the time too.

  "Bye Elder Blue!!" Blue Steve said as he walked out of the house. Since Blue Steve didn't have a family, he lived with the leader of the Blue Steve village. As Blue Steve walked out of the village he seen a person..he looked green? He then ran over to the green figure.

  "U-um....a-are you..o-okay?" He asks Cautiously and looked at him. The person then looks at Blue Steve and backs up. The Steve that's on the ground seems to be injured.

  "I-it's okay..I-I'm not here t-to hurt you.." Blue Steve puts his hand out to help the Steve up. The Steve then grabbed Blue Steve's hand a little scared and got up.

"T-thank you..." The Steve seemed to be a little more calmer now. Blue Steve then takes this as an advantage.

  "You're Welcome! My name is Blue Steve!! What's yours?" He seemed a little excited to meet someone who didn't run away from him for once.

"I-I'm G-green Steve..N-nice to meet y-you." Green Steve didn't look good either so Blue Steve offered him into the village to rest.

A little later Green Steve was asleep on the couch while Blue Steve was talking with Elder Blue. The conversation they had went on for about an hour.

"So could he stay? He seems like he doesn't have a home..?" Blue Steve practically begged Elder Blue to allow Green Steve to stay. He thought for a little then nodded allowing him to stay.

"Since he's allowed to stay. He's going to have to share rooms with you." Elder Blue added as Blue Steve smiled.

"Okay! I'm fine with that. I'll go get somethings for him to have then!!!" And with that, Blue Steve left.

[ Green Steves POV ]

I had a sharp pain go through my leg and arm as I woke up. I looked around confused on where I am. Then a Steve that I saw earlier came to me.

"Hi Green Steve. Are you feeling any better..?" Blue Steve Asked with a worried tone. I shook my head holding my arm in pain. It seemed he noticed and he went away but came back with a medical kit. (Since there's no medical kits in Minecraft this will be...a human story based thing)

"Here. I'll bandage you up." As he said that he grabbed the bandages and walked to me. Me being scared I backed away.

"It's alright. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna help you get better!" Blue Steve then grabbed my arm and bandaged it gently making sure he didn't hurt me. I flinched a little when he tightened the bandage, and I started to cry when he touched my leg. It hurt a lot so I didn't want him to do anything to it.

  "P-please..don't t-touch I-it..." I began to cry a little more. Blue Steve then hugged me making me calm down. I look down towards the ground then back up with tears coming down my face.

"Green Steve..If I don't do anything...it won't heal and get better." Blue just looked at me in the eyes with concern and worry. I just nod letting him bandage my leg. As he started bandaging my leg I tried not to yell in pain. All I could do was cry and hope the pain would end. I nod letting him bandage my leg. As he started bandaging my leg I tried not to yell in pain. All I could do was cry and hope that the pain would end.

  "Okay..I'm done." He then stood up holding out his arm. "Let's see if you can stand." I nod again grabbing onto his arm sitting upwards. Blue Steve helped me seeing as I had trouble getting on my feet. After I got steady Blue looked at me and nodded. I took a few steps still holding onto Blue's arm wobbling a lot. He then moved his arm letting me try on my own, and when I did I fell face first to the floor.

[ 3rd POV ]

"OW!!!" Green Steve held his face in pain crying slightly. Blue helped Green Steve up onto the couch again.

"Are you okay Green Steve?!" Greens face was bleeding near his left eye, and he held his hand there. "I think so..." Green Steve didn't seem confident saying that. 'I don't think he's alright at all...I can see that he's bleeding..' Blue Steve said in his thoughts.

"Here. I'll help the wound so it won't bleed anymore then it has." Blue grabbed the bandages again and Green moved back not wanting the bandage on him.

"Come on Green Steve. I have to or else you'd pass out from blood loss..." Blue Steve then pinned Green on the couch looking serious. "B-blue...w-what are you d-doing.." Blue ignored the question and started to bandage up his left side of his face. (Y'all thought something else didn't you guys~)

Green Steve stayed still the whole time while Blue bandaged his left side of his face. After he finished Blue put a blanket on Green telling him he should rest, which he listened.

"I'm hoping he'll get better within time...if he doesn't..then who knows what'll happen to him." Blue was worried for his new friend Green Steve. Blue got up from the couch and went towards the kitchen.

He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then started writing down where he was heading to. The note said...

Dear Green Steve,

If you see this then I'll be out of the house for a while. I'm just going to be grabbing a few things so no need to worry about me! I'll be back as soon as possible.

~ Blue Steve

[ Two Hours Later ]

As Blue Steve was walking back from getting his things he heard lighting from behind him and jumped, falling to the ground.

"Why hello there...Blue Steve."

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Hi guys!!!
Hope you like the cliffhanger for the first chapter!
Anyways I'll be doing this story for quite a while now since I've been watching The Steve Saga since the very first episode!!!
Hope you guys don't mind me doing this though...Ik I said on my other book I wouldn't do another story until I finish that one. It's just I don't really like Eddsworld anymore. I do read it once in a while. But I'm just not in the fandom. Again I'm sorry for not keeping what I said. Anyways I'll be doing the next chapter right now. I'm hoping I'll get it done before Wednesday next week. Bye till next time!!!

~ Blue Steve