Chapter 5: Where now?

[ 3rd POV ]

"I..I just love you a lot!" Blue Says to Green Steve.

Green Steves face lit up at what Blue said. His face turned red and he looked down at Blue. "You love me...? As a friend or..?" Green Steve says, Blue Steve just looks up at the tall Steve and looks into his Bright green eyes. "As a best friend silly!" Blue Steve replies smiling.

   Green Steve looked down and faced away from Blue Steve. 'Only as a best friend..Alright.....I'm fine with that....!' Green Steve thinks to himself. Blue Steve tilted his head, confused on why Green Steve looked down, and away from him.

"You alright Green Steve? Why are you looking away from me...?" Blue Steve says to Green Steve. He just kept on looking away as he just remembered. He has Blue Steves hoodie on (This sentence will come in handy later on).

   "I.....no reason..."Green Steve replied turning back to Blue Steve.

"Alright...But..Why are you out here so early? The sun did just come up." Blue Steve says calmly, looking out at the view. Green Steve didn't reply, all he was thinking about was Blue Steve, and how he'd love to stay with him forever, but Green Steve didn't realize he was staring right into Blue Steves eyes.

   Blue Steve got really worried for Green Steve and put his hand in-front of his face, trying to get his attention. 'Why is he acting like this? It's not like Green Steve to do this.....' Blue Steve thought to himself still trying to get Green Steves attention.

   It was almost getting close to mid day, but they can't stay here long enough. Blue Steve stood up and looked out the cave and back at the view, looking to see if he can find anywhere else to stay.

"What are you looking at Blue Steve?" Green Steve says looking up at Blue Steve and out of his thoughts. (Green Steve was sitting on the ground just so you all know)

"Oh. I'm just looking to see where we can go. Since we can't just stay here our whole life." Blue Steve answers still looking for somewhere to go. Green Steve got up from the ground and hugged Blue Steve from behind. "Thanks Blue Steve...For Everything." Green Steve says still hugging Blue Steve. The Blue shaded Steve hugged back smiling. "No problem Green Steve. If it weren't for me finding you. Then I'd probably be dead with everyone else in my village."

Green Steve smiles back at Blue Steve and looked out at the view. "Huh...who knew that this view would look so amazing..!" He says letting go from the hug. "Wait! I see something off in the distance!!" Blue Steve jumped up at the sudden mood change coming from his friend. "What is it?" Blue Steve asks looking up at Green Steve.

"I don't know...seems like a town of some sort?" Green Steve replies, making Blue Steve jump again but in glee. "Why don't you go fly over and see if it's safe to go to?" Blue Steve suggests, Green Steve nods and flys up.

   "I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise!" Green Steve says and flys over to the town he saw. As he got closer he seen a Rainbow coloured wall surrounding a town. Green Steve flew down to the entrance of the gate going inside of the town. As soon as he walked in there was a bridge and in front of the bridge, there was a small animal pen.

   "Whoa..! Who made this place!" Green Steve says walking to the side of the animal pen. He didn't notice that there were two other people in front of him until he looked to his side. Green Steve got startled and backed up. One of the people seemed to have noticed they had a visitor and grabbed there sword.

   "Hey! Who are you! And what are you doing in our town!?" The person who was wearing white said. Green Steve didn't know what to say at that point, he was too shocked to say anything. "Hello? Are you gonna answer or not?" They said still trying to get Green Steves attention.

   "I-I....I'm..G-green Steve..."He says scared on what's gonna happen next. "Then why are you wearing blue?" The other person asks. "O-oh...m-my friend B-Blue Steve...g-gave this too me b-before his v-village got destroyed...." Green Steve replies and looks down. The other two seem to lower there weapons and walk closer to Green Steve.

   "Sabre...! Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first..?" The colourful person said to the man who was beside him. "I guess your right!" He says and faces Green Steve. "My names Sabre! And this is Rainbow Steve! This place you came across is called the Rainbow Town!" Sabre says to Green Steve. He seems to not mind seeing a new Steve wonder in his town.

   "N-nice place..! B-but I need to g-get back to my friend....I-is it possible if we could s-stay..?" Green Steve asks the two hoping its a yes. "Of course you can!!! New Steves are always welcome!" Rainbow Steve says smiling brightly. Green Steve smiles back and waves at them. "Alright..! T-thanks! I'll be back with m-my friend in n-no time!!" Green Steve says flying out of the village to his best friend Blue Steve.

[—————————•——————————]
Hey Guys! Again..I'm sorry it took awhile to get this out. But I'm sure the wait was worth it! Cause I know I love this new chapter!! It's probably my favourite from all of them so far -~-

Anyways. I'm starting to write more chapters at the same time so I'll be able to update chapters faster! So it may take a little longer to update the next one. Plus! The new book called "Dark Love" will come out very Very soon!!! All I need to do is make a cover page then it's going up!

Okay. Enough of me talking, and more ending the chapter QwQ

So I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter! And I'll definitely be sure to make a new one soon as well!