Chapter 3: Secrets Are Best Kept

"Green Steve....I have something I want to tell you.."

   Green looked back at Blue who was tearing up and looking down. He pulled Blue Steve into a hug and tried to calm him down. which eventually he did calm down.

   "So....what do you need to tell me..?" Green looked at Blue in the eyes.

   "N-never mind...I-it's something s-stupid anyways...." Blue almost cried again and looked down.

   "Are you sure...? You know you can tell me anything Blue." He knelt down to Blues size (Since Green Steve in this story is taller.) and lifted his chin up, making Blue look at him in the eyes again.

   Blue nods and just stands there looking at Green, with a look of disappointment and sadness. Green Steve just walked off thinking of Blue. 'I know he's lying....I just wish he could tell me what's wrong..'

   As Green Steve got outside he flew up into the air. He looked around for a good spot to practice his powers, and then found a good open area. Green flew to the open area and decided to practice his summoning power.

   "Which summoning power.....maybe my leaf power..? Yeah! I'll practice that one!" When Green summoned a pretty decent leaf pile he heard someone scream in the background. "What was that?!"

   Green Steve flew around trying to find where the scream came from, and then he found it. There was a young Yellow Steve, they had a few scratches on them. But the person that caught Green's eyes the most was the 'Purple Steve' standing in-front of the young Steve.

   "Hey! Purple Steve!! Leave the kid alone will ya!'" Green stood in-front of the Yellow Steve and stared at the Purple Steve. 'He doesn't look happy...' Green Steve thought. 'Purple Steve' just smiled and his eyes we're dark red.

   "W-wait....Your that Purple Steve that took Blue's stuff!!!"

   "Oh? I didn't expect that weak Steve to have a friend. Now this should be more fun then I thought" 'Purple Steve' grinned and teleported behind Green without making a sound.

   "Yellow Steve..Please leave! It's not safe here. Okay?" The young Steve nodded and ran away scared. Green looked around for the 'Purple Steve' but couldn't find him. Then a sharp pain hit his head. The 'Purple Steve' came out from behind him, and looked at Green in the eyes and smiled again. "Have fun without your friend...Green." Green Steve shook his head 'no'. And with that. He passed out in the middle of nowhere.

"Now to go find that weak Steve...I hope Nightmare will appreciate him then." 'Purple' said and teleported away.

[ With Blue ]

   Blue was in his house cleaning a little then he looked over at the clock. 'It's pretty late...shouldn't Green Steve be back by now?' He walked outside and called for Green. No answer. Tried again. But still no answer.

   'Wait..didn't he say he was in that open field. out of the border?' Blue made his way to where Green said he was going to be. But he wasn't there. He kept on looking and a little farther from the village he was in. "Green Steve!!! Where are you!" Blue looked more to a forest. Then there he was. Laying on the ground, out cold and with blood coming from his head.

   "Green Steve!!!!" Blue ran to Green picking him up. All he got from Green was a groan, and a whimper. Blue sat down out in the cold and put his sweater on Green. 'I'm hoping that helps...it is pretty cold, but Green Steve needs it more then me.' Before Blue got up a snow storm started to hit.

"Great! Just what I needed! A snow storm!" Blue got up and started to walk to the village shivering as Green was warm. As Blue walked he could hear something in the distance. He could barely hear what the sound or voice was.

}•~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~•{

I am sooooo sorry everyone.
I didn't mean for this to come out this late. I got caught up in school. Sorry again. And this chapter is shorter then the other two since I wanted to post it sooner then later. Hope you guys like it! And thanks soooo much for 85 reads! I never thought I'd get that far in a book before!!! Again thanks and I'll update the book soon again. Bye!!!

Words ~: 738