Chapter 4: Destruction

[ Blues POV ]

After I heard the screams and sounds of explosions, I raced over to my village. When I reached my home town, I seen the whole place burned and people dying. left and right, screaming at a person to stop. I looked over in the direction of where the fire came from and seen a dark figured Steve flying and destroying the village.

"You all will soon be gone forever!!!" The Steve said with an evil grin. "And you can run. but you can't hide!!"

As the 'Dark' Steve finished with destroying the whole town, he left without leaving anything behind. I started to tear up, and I sat down on a little hill where I could see the town from a-far. Green was still in my arms as the storm got worse by the minute.

I looked around and found a cave. I walked to where the cave was and went deep into it to keep out the cold. When I was deep enough I sat down and placed Green Steve beside me. 'Can't lie....but he sure is adorable..' Blue says as he lays next to Green. Before I slept with Green, he cuddled with me. I didn't expect him to do that so I blushed a lot. After a little I then feel asleep, cuddling with Green Steve.

[ Morning: 7:24 ish ]

[ 3rd POV ]

   When it hits morning. A certain Steve woke up in the arms of a small male cuddling him. Green Steve slowly moved Blue off himself, and laid him back on the ground. As soon as Green woke up entirely, he notice he was wearing Blue Steve's Sweater. 'How does this even fit me!?' He thought still wearing the Blue coloured Sweater.

After a while of staying in the cave. Green decided to go out of the dark place, and see where they were. He reached outside of the cave and looked around, amazed with the view. "Blue would love to see this!" Green said to himself smiling, then looked inside the cave. 'I should probably go get Blue Steve then. He's most likely still out cold.' Green thought then looked back at the view, but then at the corner of his eye, he sees Blues village.

   "His village!? What happened!" Greens says worried and terrified. Blue walks out from the cave without making sound, and touches Green Steve's shoulder.

   "An evil Steve did this...And I want him gone.." Blue replies to Greens question making Green Steve jump. Green then says, "You're awake! But, what do you mean?" Blue just looks down. After explaining everything to Green Steve, Blue teared up.

   "My home....Its gone.." Blue says sobbing in-between his words. "Why did it have to be me..." Blue sat down at the edge of the cave and looked up into the sky, still crying. Green Steve then hugged Blue Steve and smiled.

   "It's alright Blue Steve..I'm here for you if you need anything" Green said in a calming tone. He then hugged Blue and kissed his cheek, Blue blushed at that and wiped his tears smiling at Green Steve.

   "Thank you Green Steve..!" Blue replied and hugged him back. "I don't think I'd be here without you...!" Green kept on smiling at Blue Steve, he didn't want to let go of him. Didn't want to leave him, but he knew at some point he would have to go.

   "Where are we gonna go now? Your village is gone...?" Green Steve said looking down at Blue Steve. Blue thought for a little and then replied, "Probably go to another Blue Steve village, and maybe they'll except me..!" Green Steve just tilted his head confused on what Blue said.

   "What do you mean? Maybe they'll except you?" Green asked curiously, Blue Steve realized what he just said and looked away. "What I mean is....I don't have any powers.." Blue answered still looking away. Green Steve placed a hand on Blues shoulder and smiled. "It's okay if you don't have any. I'm still learning mine, so don't worry." Green says with a gentle voice.

   "If you say so.." Blue Steve tells Green. "But the other kids didn't expect me though...not even the adults..only the Elder Blue of that village did. Remember? You were there..?" Green Steve nods and hugs Blue Steve again. "Just try and calm down...alright Blue? I don't want you to stress out anymore then you have." Blues tears up again and hugs Green Steve back. "I can't thank you enough Green Steve...! I..I just love you a lot!" Blue says to Green.

•{—————————^————————}•

Heeeeeeyyyyy! I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! I was just very busy with school. And exams and all that! And right now I'm actually getting ready to get my learners licence for driving! So I might not updated much. But I'll try! Please just don't hate me TvT

I love you all greatly! And thank you all for 179 Reads!!!! I really appreciate it! I know I'm not the best at writing. But I'm so very greatful! I'll probably get the next chapter done today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. And that's a promise I'm making.

Anyways. See you all in the next chapter!! Bye for now everyone!

P.S: If you want another book to be published. Just tell me in the comments, what you'd like to see for a new book! { Steve Saga, or Minecraft related at least please =) }

Words ~: 915