15. lulu

15. INSTAGRAM

claradarling

Liked by tchalamet, realbarbarapalvin, gembenoit and 880,371 othersclaradarling Home Alone 2: Lost in New York except it's lucy refusing to spend money on an Uber because it was "only a fifteen minute walk" but forgets about her lack of a sense of...

claradarling Home Alone 2: Lost in New York except it's lucy refusing to spend money on an Uber because it was "only a fifteen minute walk" but forgets about her lack of a sense of direction so we're lost in Central Park

user1: FJSJFJ AW MY BABY

gembenoit: yeah that sounds like our girl

user2: god if this ain't me

user3: i'd watch the shit outta that fjsjfk

eloiseweb: gem's comment sounds cute but she just said "everyone point and laugh"
lucyang: we're fighting when i get back
gembenoit: @lucyang u kno i love you
lucyang: @gembenoit i have no reason to believe u
gembenoit: @lucyang a million kisses
lucyang: @gembenoit okay i believe u

user4: uber fares get ridic and we don't blame her    shes a green queen

- x -

tchalamet

Liked by kiernanshipka, gatenm123, elizabethchambers and 721,678 others tchalamet this is lulu, a cute stray I found on the street

tchalamet this is lulu, a cute stray I found on the street

user1: A CUTE. STRAYAY ON THE STEETS

user2: STFUSJGK we love a lil puppy
user7: [kylie jenner voice] omg is that a chicken

elizabethchambers: The cuuutest!

user3: LULU...... soft hours

user4: @lucyang did u take ur hair down for the pic
lucyang: maybe so

user5: clara sitting in between the two of u like..... this hetero nonsense
claradarling: I approve of this hetero nonsense for Once
user5: queen of timucy
user6: okay bicon truly snapped

user7: love that she eventually found her way to timothée
user8: omg 🥺
tchalamet: thanks to My wonderful sense of direction
lucyang: @tchalamet zip it ur the reason we got even more lost
user7: A CLOWN

- x -

15. REAL LIFE

      "So, how long are you in New York for?" Timothée asks after ordering their food, trying to fill the quiet—almost awkward atmosphere. Awkward mainly due to the fact that Timothée has only been able to keep his eyes on Lucy since they first caught glimpse of each other through the restaurant window. Which Clara had found herself awed at how smitten he seemed by her best friend.

       "Like roughly a week and a half, I think." Clara smiles. "I just have a few shoots and castings then back to Paris." Timothée politely nods in response as she nudges Lucy. "Are you coming back with me, Luce?"

       "Hm?" They both appeared to be taken back as Lucy's mind went blank for a second, unable to think. Timothée hadn't even pondered the thought of how Lucy would eventually return to Paris as Lucy quickly checked her phone.

     Biting her bottom lip as she scrolls through her calendar. "My flight's schedules for the 23rd."

       "Ah, mine's the 16th." Clara pouts.

       "I shouldn't have asked! I basically just met you and you're already leaving," Timothée exclaims lightheartedly with a pout towards Lucy. "We can enjoy the time that you're here."

      Lucy nods. "Of course! And since it's Halloween month, we can carve pumpkins and hm—we can put the baking skills I've taught you to the test."

"You taught him how to bake?" Clara asks with eyebrow raised and her voice consisting of a mix of between teasing and amusement.

"Yup." Lucy bites her lip to hold back her grin. "We made cookies from scratch."

      Timothée shyly hides covers his eyes with his hand, afraid of what Lucy might reveal next. Clara looks slightly confused between the two as if there was a joke she wasn't getting. "Judging by Timothée's reaction, I assume there's more to this story?"

      "Well, during the first round of cookies, little Timmy Tim here," Lucy gently pats his shoulder, "thought the salt was sugar and thus put more than the recommended teaspoon."

       "How do you even do that?" Clara laughs as she looks in his direction.

       Timothée moves his hand from his face to placing it on Lucy's resting on his shoulder. "In my defense, she has her things in little jars and I can't read!"

       "I'll give you that. I do have my cooking stuff in jars, but they're cute jars—with fat labels! And I even made the labels different colors!"

      Timothée scrunches his face as he watches the dark-haired girl laugh through her counterpoint. He couldn't help but still smile as he listened to her intently.

      Meanwhile, Clara picked up on the boy's infatuation rather quickly. She noticed their hands still holding onto each other on his shoulder. Neither of them had pulled away until Lucy's arm got tired causing Timothée to move their hands from his shoulders onto his lap.

And that's how the night proceeded—with each of them telling stories after stories. Clara and Timothée bouncing back and forth with some of Lucy's most embarrassing moments. Lucy was relieved Timothée was getting along with one of her friends so well while Clara was happy to see Lucy enjoying herself with someone outside of their friend group considering how reserved she was.

And she couldn't wait to tell the group chat about it.