20. heart out

20. INSTAGRAM

tchalamet posted on their story!

- x -

lucyang posted on their story!

- x -

20. REAL LIFE

      Timothée and Lucy left the restaurant into the chilly night. The sun had set earlier, but the streets were still brightly illuminated.

Lucy tightly wraps the front of her jacket around herself as the cold breeze blew. Timothée quickly places his arm around her shoulder and holds her close as they began to walk together in silence except for the sounds of the constantly busy city.

Once the pair arrived at Timothée's apartment, Lucy wraps her arms around the lanky boy, gently playing her head on his shoulder. She couldn't bring herself to utter a word to him. Timothée was caught by surprise, but nonetheless automatically hugged her right back before than he could even think.

     "You want to watch a movie?" He asks her after a while.

    Lucy slowly nods as they release each other from their embrace, opting to holding onto his hand as they rush out of the cold air and into his apartment.

  Lucy quickly makes herself comfortable walking into his room, noticing Timothée had already folded pajamas stacked neatly on his bed. "Were you hoping to take me home or did you finally listen to me and start setting out your clothes?"

   Timothée's lips breaks into a smile as he shyly looks down at their intertwined hands. "Both? They're, yeah, for you. As a just in case, I swear." Lucy lightly laughs as Timothée shakes his hands. "But I did start setting my clothes out. You were right, it does save a lot of time."

     "When am I ever wrong?" She playfully jokes as she releases his hand. Timothée takes it as his cue to turn around so she could change. Neither of them could pinpoint the night she just went ahead and changed in front of him, but now it was almost like they'd known and been so used to each other for years.

    The two of them got into his covers, Timothée grabbing his controller to scroll through Netflix.  It didn't take long for them to easily agree on a movie. As Timothée sets the controller on his nightstand, he felt Lucy wrap her arms around his torso. He adjusts his position so she could comfortably lay her head on his chest.

     Timothée softly brushes the tips of his fingers against Lucy's backside as she tried to calm her breathing throughout the movie. Until the on-screen couple began to have a steamy make-out session that causes the two to stiffen a little. Timothée clears his throat as his eyes deviated from the television to the girl now laying on his shoulder. He sucked in and bit his bottom lip as he tried to read the expression her face.

      "Can I kiss you?" Lucy asks as she avoids looking in his eyes and only focuses on the movie playing.

  "What?" Timothée asks, not expecting the sudden question.

     This time Lucy sets herself up on her elbow as she looks into his gentle eyes before briefly stealing a glance at his lips. Timothée laid frozen until she breaks their eye contact to look down at literally anything else she could lay her eyes on. She mummers to herself, slightly embarrassed, "I—nevermind."

     Timothée shakes his head quickly and lifts her head to place his lips on hers. Lucy smiles into the kiss at his eagerness. She felt Timothée slip his hand down her body, caressing her sides. His hands cup her thigh, guiding her leg to straddle his torso.

Lucy took advantage of the new position to press herself against him. Timothée softly groans in response, resulting in Lucy slipping in her tongue. The pair began to find a smooth rhythm. Lucy ran her hands through his soft, curly locks while Timothée wrapped around waist, savoring every second.

However, he was the first to pull away for a moment, as his hands found the hem of her shirt. "Is this okay?" His breathing was heavy and erratic. Lucy nods with a breathy 'yes' as she helps him in taking off the shirt of his that she was wearing. Timothée admires Lucy's body before quickly pulling off his own by the neckline and throwing it off the bed. Just as fast, their lips found each other again.

————

alright lads im rlly not a smut writer so uh just imagine it fdhdhf anyways college has been stressful already when classes haven't even started yet,,, i just got a job on campus that ive had training for and rlly haven't had time for myself so :-(