Maturation sur lie/Dux

No matter how bad the relationship between the two royal brothers was, both V and Jimin could not possibly avoid each other forever.

The both of them had met when they had to receive the details of the upcoming dinner banquet from a servant.

The wedding ceremony, the wedding banquet --- even though such large scale events had just been held, this country continued to host extravagant and grand functions one after another.

"I humbly request V-sama and Jimin-sama to attend this soiree. Please note that the guests are required to invite their partners."

It seemed that everyone was obligated to have a partner with them at this event.

That would mean that this event would have nothing to do with Jimin. Despite that, why was he still required to be present at the banquet's briefing?

Jimin disliked such senselessly grandiose occasions - it was only due to his sense of duty as a member of the royal family that he attends such lavish events.

Especially during this time, Jimin's presence at the dinner banquet was not something essential nor was it important.

Everyone's focus would be on V, and naturally, his new wife. Suga.

To be someone who was present to merely be a sideshow to the inseparable sappy couple was very painful for Jimin.

"The details of the banquet are as such." After the servant had finished speaking, Jimin turned around, wanting to leave immediately.

As business matters had already been taken care of, Jimin did not have any further reason to be in the same room as V. Jimin could not wait to return to his workroom, but V quickly stopped him.

"Brother."

"What is the matter?" Jimin looked back at V frustratedly.

"It appears that you have been meeting JK-san rather frequently these days." Slightly narrowing his eyes, Jimin's face remained expressionless.

"JK-san is a very important customer and figure to our country. Thus, I hope that you will not carry out any disrespectful actions towards him," instructed V sternly. Jimin remained silent.

Nor did Jimin nod.

Just as he wanted to leave the room again, V continued, "For this dinner banquet, I intend to invite JK-san."

"Is that so? Suit yourself."

Besides, he did not even intend to show up at the banquet. Jimin was planning to use the perfect excuse of not having a partner in order to be absent from the event.

However, it seemed that V had seen through what he was thinking.