Veronica

Veronica Neilson

HOW do the people describe the infamous Veronica Neilson? I'll give you a few of the nicknames that the peers of South Grafton High School have allocated to her, and only to her.

1. Gold digger; a lot of high schoolers love this term, but the one whom started that one would be Derrick Blane. The rich pretty boy who got pissed off at her when she told him that she didn't want to suck his dick for fifty dollars.

2. Bitch; used by Dylan Smith, the top achiever, straight A student in need of some seriously good facial products with that cystic acne that he has. He gave her that nickname when she slapped him in the middle of Freshman English, after he grabbed and slapped her ass when she lent over to grab her fallen text book off of the ground.

3. Whore; not the most creative, but then again what nicknames really are when they're created by idiotic boys who think with their dicks instead of their brains? But the one who gave Veronica that wonderful nickname would have to be the one and only Bryce Robertson, boy with the charming smiles but the dead eyes. He decided to give her that name when he forcefully tried to kiss her at a party two years ago, and she fought back.

4. Bully; created by Alyce Dawson, the resident 'good girl'. She's the one that parents want their sons to end up with, nice personality, pretty face, clear goals and a magnificent brightness of future. She is grace itself and looks like a fucking doll while handling her life like a pro. She decided to call her a bully after Veronica called her a "little harpy bitch" when Veronica had caught her purposely dumping milk over some guys head like a fucking kindergartener.

And for the finale we have lucky number 5. Slut; I don't actually know how this one popped up, I guess everyone started saying it when the horrible web of lies came to light. I mean, it's kind of hard to clear up your name when you have people wanting attention, backing up others false claims. You're pretty much fucked when that happens.

It's rare to find someone actually say something nice about Veronica Neilson.

And that's also why I find it hard to say something nice about any of them too.

Because, I am Veronica Neilson.

I am not a gold digger, I am not a bully and I most definitely am not a 'slut', but they don't know that I am not any of those things. They don't know that I didn't actually lose my virginity to Brad Higgins in freshman year. They don't know that I didn't give Bryce Robertson a blow job at Hayley Dreyfield's party back in junior year. They don't know that I didn't fuck the whole football team.

They believed all the lies that they were told, and chose to judge me on them. Even if I did do all those things, it wouldn't be any of their goddamn business.

So, hello. My name is Veronica Neilson and I am proud to announce that this is the story of how my life and the lies surrounding me came to light.

Perhaps maybe even more?
----------------