L e v e l - 8

Everyone gathered around in their comfortable spots. As much as Changbin wanted to sleep beside her, Hyunjin beat him to it and clung onto his best friend. Beside them was Felix who was still quiet.

Minho
Hyunjin-ah, you're so clingy

Hyunjin
Jealous I got to her first?

Minho 
Nope. She loves me more than you

Hyunjin
That's not true is it? I'm you're number one bro right?

Blythe
Both of you are my bros shut up.

Hyunjin
But who do you love most?

Blythe
Jeongin

Blythe was satisfied when Hyunjin began to pout. Her eyes wondered over to Changbin who chuckled. He knew how much she would baby Jeongin.

Jisung
What movie should we watch?

Chan
That Chaos movie looks good.

The movie they picked out was very interesting. It was about a group of friends who were trapped in the loop of chaos and endless timelines. 

Blythe
Oh my god you're choking me. This isn't even a horror movie

Hyunjin nuzzled his face into her shoulder as the deity's true form was revealed.

Hyunjin
How are you not scared? Look at him!

Blythe
It's gone.

Believing her, the poor boy peeked at the screen and came eye to eye with the deity. Blythe burst out laughing as Hyunjin's soul seemed to leave his body.

Blythe
The maknae is braver than you

Blythe flinched when she heard thunder rumbling outside and the rain getting harder.

After a while, Blythe had her character scoot away from Hyunjin who was fast asleep. She felt tears escape the corner of her eyes as she saw the second leading man. She didn't want to be the only one crying.

Command: cry quietly

Felix
You okay angel?

Blythe
It's so sad and unfair why did it have to be like that? What did he ever do wrong to deserve this?

Felix
He really loves her. He let her go and that's the bravest thing someone can do.

Blythe
I want to hug him and tell him everything will be okay.

Felix chuckled and moved closer to Blythe's character. He hugged her and kissed the corner of her eyes.

Felix
You can do that for him and I'll do the same for you. Don't cry angel, everything will be okay.

Blythe smiled once again, feeling her mood lighten. Honestly she just wanted to restart the whole game and go after Felix. She was scared she might have to work hard to get all the features and rebuild the relationship with the characters.

She didn't want him to change. 

"I promise to play your route soon, Sprinkles." Blythe continued to watch the movie. Everyone around her seemed to fall asleep. Her character laid peacefully in Felix's arms. He was the only one awake to keep her company.

Blythe
You can sleep if you're sleepy. I don't want to keep you up.

Felix
I'll sleep when you sleep. Don't worry about me.