Chapter 1

Drunken conversations and loud music busted through the club. It was your friends 21st birthday and you weren't that excited. Being only 18, all your older friends begged you to be the designated driver. Being the mom of the group was very tiring because you had to make sure that your friends didn't get into trouble.

It was nearing around 2am and everyone was drunk out of their minds. You knew it was time to go home. "But y/n pleaseeee just 5 more min" your best friend said with a cheeky grin. How could you say no? it was her night after all. "Alrighttt but only because it's your birthday". After your friend drags you to the dance floor you notice a tall and very attractive man with the bluest eyes looking around the room. He had brown shaggy hair and a sharp jawline. He looked very intense. How could you not stare at this man? He's gorgeous! His eyes land on you and you realize your staring. You blush and give the man a shy smile but he doesn't give one in return. Instead he just frowns and keeps searching the room. He probably is just looking for his date or something. Why would he go after you anyways? Out of all your friends you considered yourself the least attractive. Alright enough of that, you thought. You decide to enjoy yourself and dance with your friends. Who needs a mans approval anyways? After a good 15 minutes of dancing the stress away you need to freshen up. All that dancing made you sweaty.

You go down the long hallway to head over to the ladies room to freshen up before you join your friends again. As you come back out you hear two men arguing. Being the curious person you were, you went to go check it out. You peer your head around the corner to see the commotion. Boy was that a mistake. The same attractive man from before is towering over a much smaller man. The other man seems to be afraid of him. As you listen in you can't really make out what they are saying, it appears to be some foreign language. Maybe Russian? Then, the gorgeous man grabs him by the neck and pushes him up against the wall. Then his sleeve rolls up and then you see it. Under the mans sleeve appears to be a metal arm. Ok this isn't good. Why does he have a METAL ARM?! What was that arm even used for ? The man is now begging and pleading. This doesn't seem like a regular bar fight. Something about it seems very wrong. You really feel like you shouldn't be here. But you felt frozen. The man then proceeds to take out a small knife and presses it against the other mans neck. Overwhelmed by the scene going on before your eyes, a small gasp escaped your lips. The metal-armed man begins to turn around to look at you. That was enough of that, you had to get out of here.

You make a run for it. Obviously something horrible was about to happen and you just witnessed it. Maybe if you act like you didn't see anything, you would be ok. You need to go home. You decided not to tell your friends. Why? Because you didn't see anything. Nothing at ALL. You round up all your friends and tell them it's getting late. After hearing all the whines and pleas, you head out the door of the club. After shoving them all in the car, you turn on the ignition and drive.

The man wasn't in sight. Or so you thought. Hopefully the man didn't see you. With your luck he probably did. You can't help but feel as if your still being watched. As You drop your last friend off, you notice a big black SUV right behind your car. Ok ok no need to freak out, plenty of people have a car like that. Just to ease the paranoia You turn the car to a small side street to see if they will follow. The car follows. Ok well maybe that's just a coincidence! You keep going forward and try not to look in the rear view mirror. Maybe some music will help. You reach for the radio and try not to shake as you turn up the volume. After singing along to the music, you become more at ease. The car isn't behind you anymore. You then decide it's safe to go home. Your parents are probably freaking out right now. You send them a quick text and tell them you will be home soon. Even though your 18, your dad still waits up for you when your out. Just to make sure you get home safe. It was very sweet of him and right now you were grateful for that.

You then make the turn to head down to your house. But you instantly hit on the breaks. The same car from earlier was right here blocking your way. This was not a coincidence. You were being followed. You should have listened to your intuition. Ok I'm going to back up my car and call the police. Then another car comes up from behind. Your stuck and you can't move your car anywhere. Your crying now, what did you get yourself into? Suddenly, breaking you out of your state of panic, the car door is ripped off. It was the man with the metal arm. It was pretty dark but you could still see his icy stare and the moonlight glimmering over the shiny metal of his arm. Your stomach drops and your frozen with fear. Why is this happening to you? Why did you have to put your nose where it doesn't belong? Before you can even scream for help, a cloth is put over your face and muffles your screams. You try to kick your attacker, but it's no use. He is much bigger and stronger than you. You can't help but breathe in the toxic chemicals. At this point you accepted your fate. Your head feels really heavy now. The last thing you saw was his lifeless blue eyes.