Chapter 10

Your powers grew stronger and stronger. You became used to the electric shock that the doctor would administer through the device. Although this method hurt the most, it was the most efficient. You could now make yourself invisible with minimal effort. You gained more control. The guards didn't have to drag you out of your cell anymore, you could get up and walk out yourself. You were no longer weak.

    Bucky could see your progress as well. Although your figure was small, he could tell you were much stronger than before. He noticed your once pale face was now much more vibrant. Your arm had almost completely healed. Instead of having to strain in order to do something as simple as sitting up, your  movement was effortless. Y/n was young, so she can easily be shaped into a spy. She was going to be a great asset to hydra. But he didn't want that for her. At this point, there wasn't anything he could do. So he would do his best and always look out for her. He knew it was only a matter of time until you started to train with him. But he didn't want to have to hurt you. But he knew they would be watching his every move. They needed her for the mission.

    You and Bucky got a lot closer. Bucky still couldn't figure out his past. He would try to talk to you about different faces and trying to piece names together with them. But he wasn't making much process. It often resulted in him having temper tantrums. He would start cursing to himself and punch the walls of his cell. After a while he would calm down. There wasn't much you could do to help, so you tried to distract him by telling him stories about your life before hydra. He would listen and often ask questions. Bucky liked the way your face lit up when you would talk about stupid things you and your friends did. But then he saw the sadness in your face when you realize your life is never gonna be the same anymore.
Bucky wanted to give that life you once had. But he knew he couldn't.

    The day came sooner than expected and the doctor said you were ready to start your training. Since you could turn invisible, your powers made you the perfect spy, and with the right amount of training, you would be a great asset.  "You are going to start your training today" the doctor says. "Yes sir" You say.

      You were then lead to a training room and were given proper training clothes. You anxiously walked into on the training room. The training room walls were covered in weapons. The idea of going on missions scared you. But the idea of pulling a gun on someone terrified you. The next thing you saw was the soldier standing in the middle of the mat with his arms crossed. He was wearing a black tank top and black combat pants. His metal arm was completely on display. That tank top really showed how muscular the solider was. This man was absolutely huge. Your eyes then drifted to his thighs. This man was the definition of thick. Your mind then started to wander to other things. Snapping you out of your gaze, the guards push you towards the mat.

"Attack him." the guard snapped. Wait what? You thought. The Solider just stood there waiting. You had no idea what to do. But best not to question their training tactics. You then decide to give it your best go. As soon as you move your arm to strike him, he grabs your fisted hand and twists your arm. You then try to use your other arm, but he quickly blocks it. Every attempt to hit him, he blocks it. You could hear the guards chuckle and talk amongst themselves.  This was getting frustrating. You then try to kick him, but he quickly knocks you down to the ground. "Your too obvious" he said. You just look at him waiting for him to go on and teach you something. He then decides not to talk and starts to lead you towards a punching bag. He then grabs tape and signals for you to give him your hands. He begins to carefully wrap your hands in the tape. "I want you to hit this" he said. Your hands then form a fist and punch the punching bag. The bag didn't move at all. "Harder" he said. You huffed and then gave one big swing. The bag moved just a tiny bit. Bucky then gave a little smirk and said "Better".

    You were a quick learner and mastered the basic forms. Even though you weren't as strong as the soldier, you could match him when you used your powers. It gave you an edge. After a long day of hand to hand combat, you were exhausted. Every muscle in your body was super sore. "You did well today" Bucky said. "Thank you" you smiled. "Tomorrow you were going to learn about how to use a gun." He said. Great, you thought, can't wait. The guards lead you to the showers and back to your cell.

Bucky's POV

  They wanted her to help on the mission next week. NEXT WEEK she is just learning how to fight. "She's no where near ready" I said. "Then make her ready, I don't care what you have to do." The man hissed. It's too dangerous for her. But I can't make it seem like I'm concerned or else they might wipe me again. "She will only slow me down." I replied.  "It doesn't matter, we need her powers for the mission." the man snapped. I shook my head and huffed in disagreement. "It's final, get her ready for next week." The man said.