s e v e n

a.n. i got lazy so i didn't edit it hehe

The sad days were almost unpredictable. At first Lenita believed that this was just apart all of it; apart of the love and relationships. She knew it wouldn't always be filled with smiles and kisses.

It first it was normal, she made herself believe that this was her normal when she would wake up to the sounds of sniffles and choked sobs and the loss of warmth she once had before she went to sleep.

And because she was so used to his warmth, of him always being near her it felt so odd to be alone. So she woke up to the choked sobs and sniffles to see Harry on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands.

Her confused eyes then saddened as her lips frowned, getting up on her knees to crawl to him, wrapping her arms loosely around him; her body almost shaking with his.

"Harry..." she spoke softly and her voice to him is almost heavenly.

However, he was fighting his demons and it felt like she was trapping him, her warmth that usually comforts him; burning him.

He couldn't breathe.

"Let go of me," he mumbled to her with a shaky voice but she didn't, instead she held on tighter and he fought with all he could but she never let him go and it was like the tips of her fingers burned him.

But despite the pain he suddenly felt near her, he needed her.

"I'm here," she whispered to him before kissing his neck and moving up to his face and kissing his swollen lips that were wet with tears. She didn't care.

And she kissed him and he kissed her until their lips were numb and they could hardly speak and maybe that was just the way they wanted things.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She mumbled on his lips but he only shook his head and his tired, swollen lips only pushed harder against hers.

Because he didn't want to talk about it- he never did nor would he ever.

And this happened often and it just meant that Lenita never got to close her eyes and feel well rested and it just meant bags and hooded eyes and the will to sleep.

But the adoration she had for him mattered far more than sleep or anything else really. So when he needed her she was there.

"I'm here," she would whisper to him as she held him and he would mumble incoherent words and she would just kiss him and hold him and even if it seemed like he was sleeping she never let go.

So they both had bags and hooded eyes but he just never had the will to sleep and she did.

"You care about me, Nita?"

"Yes of course," she would say again.

Over and over again as she felt like a broken record that was saying almost anything and everything to comfort him.

And the days she wasn't with him, the days where her legs ached as she worked for hours on end only to end up crying at the end of each shift as she saw the messages that he needed her there and why wasn't she there for him and that she didn't really care for him and she was just a liar

liar

liar

liar.

And tears always threatened to leave her eyes every night when she worked and she always let them fall because she was so tired. she just wanted to sleep.

She missed when he would just tell her jokes and give each other small pecks to the lips and she would smile at him and he at her.

When did it go from that to tears and cries and the worries and the sadness.

However there were times, times when Harry would wake up bright and early when the sun was at a golden colour and reflected on her skin making it look radiant.

The golden hour, the hour where she was the most beautiful and he would kiss her everywhere from the top of her head and down to her chest.

And she would wake up with a smile on her face and tired eyes but greeted with the same face back or the curls of his head as his lips kissed her chest, giving her the love and attention she always deserved.

"How'd you sleep?" he said to her in a croaked voice as he rested his head on his hand, admiring her.

"Good. Really good," she replied back as she sat up. "You didn't get any nightmares last night."

He shook his head. "No."

"That's good," she softly spoke kissing his lips quickly.

"I ordered us breakfast, figured we could just have a lazy day."

"I'd like that."

And when they're good came it was all about cheesy jokes and laughs and smiles and there wasn't any tears or sadness and the feelings of being alone.

in that moment anyway.

Lenita didn't want to think about tomorrow however because she knew that it might be different and he would doubt the adoration she had for him.

But it was more than adoration, it was more than lust.

It was more than want and more than need.

Because he was the only one to make her feel the way she did.

Harry knew this. It was all apart of his plan after all.

And so after they ate and talked and smiled and laughed, they finally got out of bed slow dancing to the songs in their head.

He watched her, watched her watch him her eyes filled with something different and that's when he knew.

"You love me," he said quietly but there wasn't any doubt in his voice or a waiver. It was strong and confident.

"What?" she asked even if she heard him.

"You love me," he said again. "You do don't you?"

And it was silent for a few moment as she tried to push down the fear that beckoned to come forth.

She never knew what love felt like, she never knew what it was. "I don't know how that feels," she said to him but she did- she felt it with him.

"But you feel it with me."

"I-I feel it with you."

"So say it."

Those three words were all she had to say for him to know she was completely his.

"Say it."

She looked in his eyes and pecked his lips and held his head in her hands.

"I love you."

He smiled, a devious smile before he kissed her pink lips. "I know you do, pretty girl."

"I know."

Hi i'm here again after over a month. i suck but how are y'all ?!