Chapter 1

Hello everyone! This is one of my stories! I hope everyone enjoys it! I will be attempting to update on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! So I hope everyone keeps an eye out for updates on this story and many of my other! Stay safe and have a great morning/day/afternoon/night where ever you are in this world!

~3rd person pov~

It was a normal day in the kingdom of the Pines twins, and like every other day Mable had come back from the town greeting people and seeing how everyone in the kingdom was doing and Dipper came down from his room still tired from his late night of work from last night and he had another long night ahead of him.

He said goodnight to his sister as she headed off to bed. He headed to the cliff side so he could raise the moon, like everyone else he had a birthmark that marked what his job would be for the rest of his life. His job was to raise the moon at night and keep over the land and it's dreams at night. He watches over the people and over the land he does his studies.

~Dipper pov~

As I sat in my throne with my books as I did my work before I had to watch over the town for the night. I got my work finished fairly early in time so I left it for my uncle Ford by his thrown for him in the morning and I went out to the town. I had a large pair of wings, as did my sister, my wings were the color of the midnight sky so they blended in with the night sky so they were hardly visible. I flew over the town and I saw the statue of my sister. The townspeople worshiped her like a goddess but yet everyone else hated me because of one little incident that happened a year ago.

~flashback 1 year ago Dippers pov~

it was a nice summer day, I didn't have any school work to finish and I had finished watching over the kingdom for the night, I was heading back to my room to get some much needed rest, I was told I was always in a bad mood when I didn't get enough sleep, and unfortunately this was one of those days. I was walking up to my tower and Mable was attending to the town's folk and their problems. Mable had tried getting my attention but I was to tired to acknowledge her at the time, she eventually came up to me and screamed in my face. She didn't think it was yelling cause she was always happy and bubbly it seemed normal for her, I didn't take it to well being yelled at after getting no sleep, so I snapped and yelled right back at her, the town's folk witnessed the entire argument, I just went up to my room. Mable had apologized the next day cause she new that wasn't her place to yell at me or the time.

~end of the flashback, Dippers pov~

I had gotten back to the castle after I had walked through the town and I went to the throne room. I walked to my thrown, it had a crescent moon on it like the one I had on my forehead. I just started reading some random books that uncle Ford left out for me because I get bored easily until Mable wakes up to raise the sun. Once Mable wakes up and starts her work I head back to bed because work is very tiring. My room was dark but Mable always comes up here before she comes down to work and opens my curtains so I can have some sunlight, but I never liked sunlight all that much. I shut my curtains and got changed into my night clothes and went to sleep. (Well night time for dipper, his night and days were switched )

Hello everyone, sadly this is the end of the chapter, to anyone reading this now, this is a rewrite of the original chapter, so I hope it's better!! I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!
❤706 words❤