Chapter 4

(hey, guys, I'm back! sorry this took me a bit to publish this but i had physical therapy. They were pushing me so i got tired and took a day off and I have been reading a lot of manga so that may be taking up some of my time as well but if anyone is anything like me you read to a manga in like an hour so you have to get like 5 volumes and then that takes you all day but anyways lets get to the story!! I hope you all are having a good morning/day/afternoon/night!!!!)

                                                                                                     ~Dipper pov~

I look around and Bill looked at me "well if you want to look around go right ahead just watch out for Kill he should be home at any time " I nodded and started walking around as Bill walked to his castle, probably to do some other stuff so I knew I would have to walk there whenever I was done looking around so i had started walking around.

About 10 minutes of walking around and I saw a couple of kids running around and playing with some other kids and I saw a couple of parents watching their kids or working or just simply talking to one another. It was peaceful here I really did like it here. No one knew who I was and no one judged me for being here, it was like everyone already knew me but didn't bother me in any way.

After walking around in this town a few kids ran up to me smiling and one of them was holding a jump rope and I smiled "Hey mister do you wanna come play jump rope with us?" They were smiling "sure I would love to " they handed me the jump rope and I took one side and using my magic I held the other side up with nothing and the kids were amazed "wow! thats so cool, you can use magic?" I smiled "yeah I can " 

We played jump rope for a while until I felt a had on my shoulder and I looked up and I saw it was Bill "having fun with the village kids i see " I excused myself from the kids and Bill and I walked around " yeah it's actually really nice here, better than my kingdom " we had walked to a cliff where you could see a huge lake and from the cliff was a waterfall "well you can come here anytime you'd like to get away from your kingdom the children seem to have grown a liking to you " I smiled and Bill smiled as well "thats great that the kids like me so much, and ill make sure to keep you to that offer " we sat down and just started talking like we had already known each other for years.

After a while of talking it had started getting dark and I realized I needed to get back to raise the moon "crap! I have to get back. It was awesome to get to spend some time here with you Bill I'll see you around maybe tomorrow " Bill and I got up " ok that sounds great ill see you tomorrow then " Bill teleported me back home and I sighed I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to come back here it was so peaceful there with Bill. I didn't have to worry about anything I didn't have to worry about people judging me and the kids actually liked me 

but enough sulking I have a job to do, so I went downstairs and I saw my uncles and my sister sitting there and they jumped up when they saw me, Just great another lecture.

(well i hope you guys like this chapter and I'm working out a new schedule of publishing I'm going to try it next week but i cannot guarantee that it will happen every week but for now until the next chapter!! )

❤ 667 words ❤