002

–He's not coming, Lau.– Ruby says –And even if he dares to, I don't wanna talk to him ever again.

–I told you why he lied.–  I lied.

–I don't give a fuck! Dañó tu honor...

I rolled my eyes taking the straps of my backpack, rpraying for César to come in my inside. If I want the squad to be the same again, and most importantly everyone thinking what he said its just a rumor, we need to act cool. He was also with Oscar the last two days, and damn how I miss that bitch.

–Laura was right, he's coming.– Jamal said, César looked at me with his usual smirk, he said good morning to everyone and we started walking. I made as if I'll just walk in front of him and just how I thought quickly after it César took my hand softly and made me go slower so they guys won't see us, just to hold my hand in his.

A red car stopped in the sidewalk , it was Oscar. The guys had no idea while Spooky looked César and I with fire eyes, i thought he was going to let go my hand, but he didn't. He squeezed my hand and held his brother's gaze, Oscar smirked just as César does and he pressed the claxon making the guys stop and we had to separate our hands. Why would Oscar do that? César looked at me saying sorry and I gave him a smile, shaking my hand goodbye while he left with spooky.

–We have to save César.

~~~~~~~>

–Te extrañé muchísimo.– I mumbled in his ear, he pulled me tighter in the hug, with his head in my shoulder and his hands gently squeezing my tights.

–I feel I haven't seen you in months.– He agreed, without moving.

–César, when did we get to this?– he moved his head to look at me confused.

–How?

–Like this.– i pointed our body's, he's strongly pressing on mines. –sneaking out of class to make out, sneaking together every night, lying to the fam...

–Since we're in love.– he says, with a cute smile and I decide to bother him.

–Who said i'm in love?– he laughed noisily and I tried to maintain a straight face, but failed miserably.

–That's not what you said last night...

–César!– I complained, my smile showing. –What did Oscar say this morning?– all the happiness left his face and suddenly he was tense, he pulled away from me and sat in a desk near by, he runs his hand over his face looking hella stressed.

–You were right, claiming you I protected you from one thing but exposed you to many more...

–¿De qué hablas?– César looked at me but said nothin'. – C, please.

–He asked to "have" you.– he said looking at the floor, and I couldn't believe what I heard.– I went mad crazy, I told him no, to never put a single finger on you and that you're not a toy to me...

–So?

–He said i cant go "just with one hyna". He said its okay if we fucked every night and that he doesn't care so I can stop going out by the window, but that I can't be with you or I'll drag my enemies to you.

–Your enemies?– I laughed, but i didn't really want to–You mean his enemies?

–I'm a Santo too now, Laura. Maybe you haven't realized but I do have enemies. Im not safe, I'll put you in danger...

–I don't give a single fuck, César.– he nods no, looking at the floor with his arms crossed. He looked so sad, so hopeless – Look at me.

–Laura...– I walked to him and took his hands, getting between his legs.