003

I love that song so much <3 I actually wrote this entire chapter repeating the song over and over again so you guys can hear it if you want to, I founded one with English subtitles!

~~~~~>

–I don't have my own room!?– Ruby yelled and I laughed at his ass taking a sip of my orange juice.– But abuelita moved out!

–Yes but now your prima needs it.

–Prima? What prima!?

–My friend Rosa got deported, her daughter will stay here.

–But why can't she be with Laura tho?– I choked with my orange juice, Ruby rolled his eyes but palmed my back trying to help me breath again.

–My room's too small.– I said when I recovered. –Remember its actually the service room? The door's literally in the kitchen, It didn't even have a door until my pechos grew.

–But mom...!– Ruby protested but a girl went out from a room and I couldn't help but laugh.

–Girl you white, where did your parents got deported to, Paris?– I covered my mouth just as the words leaved it so I quickly apologized. –Im sorry! I sounded hella rude.

–That's a latina stereotype... but it's ok, I do look white.– she laughed and I immediately let out a fake smile. Am I really sorry for what I said? no, did I like this bitch? neither, but I like to keep my enemies close. Also I am probably just being dramatic.

I went to my room as I heard Ruby complained and begged to sleep in the same room as her, horny mf. He later got inside my room without even nocking and started texting the guys, I could tell because the notifications in the Fam group went crazy. Fifteen minutes later we were all outside.

–My dick's hard.– was Ruby's hello to them, I gave him a disgusted look as everyone actually looked down to see. Yeah, I don't want to do that just in case.

–What the fuck, Ruby?– Monse asked.

–Our prima is here and he's acting hella sick.– I answered.

–But she's not like a prima, prima. I mean, there's no blood related past so...

–So like if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family?– César said and I was the only one that laughed, everyone else looking at him like a weirdo. He winked an eye to me.

–Maybe Louisiana family's, but this ain't Louisiana.– Jamal said.

–Ruby, Laura, aren't you guys forgetting something?– my mom asked, dragging Olivia out with her.

–It's Ruben now.

–Since when?– Jamal mumbled and Ruby gave him the death stare. But them they all looked at Olivia like a piece of fresh meat.

–Is it just me or this got awkward?– she asked.

–It's you. Sorry for the looks, they haven't been castrated yet.

–Yeah, and they also thirsty as fuck.– I said this time. 

–Jamal, why don't you tell her what you didn't do you neck? Laura, "Rubén", come please.

We made a small circle and I got distracted watching at César's poor try to flirt. I looked at him with mockery and he took his shirt as if he was going to swipe the sweat out of his forehead to show off his abs, he uses that a lot with me and it works every time. Olivia did look at him but gasped with surprise, and I knew why when I looked at César's entirely hickie-covered chest.