004

–César! Get your ass up we have business.– that was the first thing I heard and I recognized Oscar's voice immediately, I panicked and looked over to César that was still sleeping not realizing his brother yelling probably from the kitchen. I couldn't decide if I should get dressed or try to wake him up, until I heard the footsteps getting closer and my hand quickly took César's arm so hard he woke up complaining, I was paralyzed and the fear ran thru my veins, I couldn't even tell him what's happening. –¡Apúrate, the homies are waiting for us!

Cesar went pale when he realized we were both almost naked in his room, with his cholo gang leader brother (that hates me but also wants to fuck me) about to find us like this, after he ordered him to never talk to me again. Cesar looked at me and opened his mouth to say something, but it was too late since the door slammed open and Spooky was there, his face changed when he saw me and his eyes went thru my entire body, suddenly black as he was looking me into my eyes, I just sat there in shock and didn't move even when I felt César's arm pulling me closer to him and hide my body under the sheets.

–Didn't I tell you to stop dating this hyna?

–Oscar, I–

–Oscar, nada! I gave you an order and you ignored it as if im shit. So im guessing you really want to know how this puta is going to get not just you, but all the Santos in trouble?– before neither César nor I could do anything, he walked to me and took my arm, pulling me away from César, I screamed trying to hold on him but Oscar was way stronger than us. César quickly got up just in his boxers and tried to take me back but Spooky didn't let him. My eyes were covered in tears and Oscar began walking to the door, the panic filled my body when I heard Santos in the living room, and I was just in my underwear.

My ears went numb for a moment and I could only hear my heart beating, I knew César was reaching to me and begging behind us but I couldn't hear him. We made it to the living room and all the cholos stoped talking when they saw us, their eyes going thru my body sickly. 

–Tell me, fools, what do you think would happen if a Prophet$ knew this lil bitch is César's ruca?

–They would kill her to get to him, homie. They would rape her and shit, I would too. –one of them responded, bitting his lip while still looking at me. I felt sick as I saw César clenched his jaw and tried to do something, but Oscar didn't let him.

–A men weakness is the woman he loves. So listen now, César, you ain't being with this bitch no more or i'll kill her before a Phropet$ uses her to kill you. You ain't César no more, you're Lil' Spooky, a Santo and Santo's don't marry and live happily ever after. Got it?– Oscar asked, César didn't answer and he squeezed my arm even more making me scream in pain.

–I get it, now let her go.– he said trying to get me out of there as soon as possible, I could see it in his eyes.

–I'll give you 2 seconds and I don't wanna see you both together again. Trust me, I'll know.– he released my arm pushing me and César quickly ran to me and hugged me tight, I finally felt safe and started crying really hard, the cholos were still watching us when César put a shirt from a random corner on me and took my cheeks with both his hands.

We stared at each other not wanting to let go, he dried my cheeks with his thumbs and leaned in to kiss me, wich didn't last long since Oscar quickly cleared his throat.

–Goodbye, little Laura.– one of the cholos said.

–I'll walk her...

–You think I'm stupid?

–It's 4 am!– César yelled, Oscar stood up and César pushed me to be behind him, not scared anymore as I was now in his arms. –I'm not letting her walk alone and Half naked at this hour just because you say so, so get out of my fucking way.– the room stayed in silence after his voice, and even the cholos seemed to be shocked, I just wanted to go home already. Oscar opened his mouth surely to say something hurtful but César interrupted him. – Oscar, please. She's fourteen years old, scared, shaking and it's all my fault cuz I was the one who wanted to see her. I won't let her go alone so you pick, good way or bad way.

–Te quiero aquí en diez minutos o iré a buscarte, créeme que no me importara despertar a toda su familia.– he said. I sat in one of the dinning table chairs shaking when César slid one of his sweatpants thru my legs and my sneakers, still all the cholos watching us as I looked to the floor. Minutes later he took my hand and we ere walking down the street now.

–Lau...

–It's okay.– I interrupted, without looking at him.

–No, it's not. That was horrible and it could have been worse... now you can't say im not dangerous to you.– he looked down, separating our hands.

–I don't care!– I said taking it again. –I love you, César, and Oscar isn't shit. He's not gonna kill Mario's little sister. He has known me since we wore diapers and he isn't bad, he just thinks he's doing the best for you... but I'll prove him wrong.